Forum magazine

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I saw Frussa said something that moved my senses, he said "Mineimator gossip magazine" on endergirl's status, well, why not someone, maybe frussa can be the writer of the forum magazine,,cuz he could snoop around everywhere and find intresting gossip. Im evil. Who thinks a forum magazine might be kinda cool? Maybe have 1 magazine every 1 month, so its not a pain to make. Lol

Frussa cant share stuff with:

Got a secret

Can you keep it?

Swear this one you'll save

Better lock it in your pocket

Taking this one to the grave

If I show you then I know you won't tell what I said

'Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead

also it does not have to be in PM's could be anyhwere,

Edited by Akmalzonia

I saw Frussa said something that moved my senses, he said "Mineimator gossip magazine" on endergirl's status, well, why not someone, maybe frussa can be the writer of the forum magazine,,cuz he could snoop around everywhere and find intresting gossip. Im evil. Who thinks a forum magazine might be kinda cool? Maybe have 1 magazine every 1 month, so its not a pain to make. Lol

I have only one thing to say:

Got a secret

Can you keep it?

Swear this one you'll save

Better lock it in your pocket

Taking this one to the grave

If I show you then I know you won't tell what I said

'Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead

Some things are better left unknown.

Ha! This would have been hilarious a few months back..... with Blockmaster and Blockqueen around... and when Stone and I managed to get on that 'questionable' topic..... and when i had a forums crush on Stone..... xD Along with when Viduong, Lizzie and Craft were around.....

Don't get a forums crush..... it's kind of silly when you look back on it....

Edited by BOOMmaker