Video Comparison Suggestion

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Would it be nice if You can Compare your Animation with a Video Like this one Right Here, It would be Great to make Parody Animations using it Like Meet the Pyro of Frossa :-] You can Upload a Vid then make a animation using this vid for the Guide

72AKgY0.png

Features I want it to have:

1: It'll have the Sounds of the Video

2: The Timeline of Mine-imator Also Time lines the Video

3: Arrow to Open the Comparrison Video and also to close it

This would be an incredibly useful feature- and a much cheaper alternative to dual monitors.

Only problem I can see is a smaller viewport/FOV when the video's open, and there could be a small latency increase due to having two videos playing at once.

This would be an incredibly useful feature- and a much cheaper alternative to dual monitors.

Only problem I can see is a smaller viewport/FOV when the video's open, and there could be a small latency increase due to having two videos playing at once.

Dont Know what your Saying but Heres what I think you said

"Its Useful But Cant Be Played at once cause Something might happen" or something but Its still Useful xD

Okay, apologies, simpler wording:

Ya can't see much of your own animation when the video's open

And when the video's open it might be laggy

Other than that, awesome idea.

Note Look at my Features I want to add OK

1: It'll have the Sounds of the Video

2: The Timeline of Mine-imator Also Time lines the Video

3: Arrow to Open the Comparrison Video and also to close it

What I'm trying to say is, unless you have a really wide monitor, essentially having two videos open at once will mean you have to make them both smaller when they're open.

It's not a major problem, and I don' think people would worry about it too much.