Chicken Rig (0.1) by tditdatdwt ''Supreme Customization!''

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

dpdmegW.png

Introducing tditdatdwt's Chicken Rig (0.1) !

Features include but aren't limited to: mouth opening/closing, wing bending, movable eye pupils, eyelids and absolutely nothing more!

oh and it also fixes the inverted beak texture

Note: No chickens were harmed in the making of this.

Except the one in the banner.

Before you download.. or after..? how ever you may prefer, here's some things about it.

-

It should be fairly simple to use, especially if you're using 1.0.0+ but should work just fine with 0.7 DEMO as well for all you "noobs".

To open the mouth.. click on either the top or bottom beak and rotate it, or go to the timeline and select either "Bottom Beak" or "Top Beak" and do the same thing.

To bend the wing simply click on the side the isn't connected to the body and rotate it.. or go to the timeline and select "Left Wing Bend" or "Right Wing Bend" to select and rotate it.

To move the eye pupils, click on a pupil and move it around, or select "Left Pupil" or "Right Pupil" in the timeline and then move it around.

To open and close the eyelids, click the area slightly below/above the eye and move it up/down, or go to the time line and select one of the eyelids to move up/down.

-

Now with that out of the way you can proceed to the download!

Leave a like if you.. like.

ThWCLFO.png

^^^^^

DOWNLOAD!

Old topic:

Spoiler

Wow I literally can not believe the time it took me to make this.. lets just say If someone offered me a billion dollars to make it again I would tell him to keep da money..

Aaaanyways a pictograph (no pics no clicks right?):

yolo.png

Features include but aren't limited too:

Spoiler

kluk.png

I also fixed some stuff like the inverted beak in Mine-imator and the no bottom part of the head thing..

The inspiration was the one here: http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/13807-cinema-4d-renders/

if you wondered.. xP

Anyways if you like it be sure to smash that like b.. rep button and see ya later..

Download (lel forgot to put it): http://www.files.com/shared/52f26265ea91c/Chicken%20Rig%20%280.1%29%20by%20tditdatdwt.rar