"Hey Griefer" MineCraft Song Parody (Singer Needed!!!)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys! Alright, exciting news! When 1.0.0 comes out, I have decided to make a parody of Avicci's "Hey Brother" Called "Hey Griefer". The lyrics have already be finished, now, the only thing I need is a singer. Here's what I require if you are interested:

Do you have a fairly deep voice? (Like the real singer):

Do you know this song really well?:

Can you follow scripts? (Well, lyrics):

How old are you? (If you say "I don't want to give my age" I can already tell you are younger than someone I'm looking for):

Alright, that's about it. Thanks for reading the post! And also, after you apply, send me a skype request so I can hear your voice. Skype: Slimbonachi or RetroSquirrelGaming

Edited by RetroSquirrel

Well, here goes... Im just gonna be totally honest with this xD

Do you have a fairly deep voice? (Like the real singer): Sorta?

Do you know this song really well?: No.

Can you follow scripts? (Well, lyrics): Well, yeah.

How old are you? (If you say "I don't want to give my age" I can already tell you are younger than someone I'm looking for): 14.5

Edited by Deminu

Well, here goes...

Do you have a fairly deep voice? (Like the real singer): Sorta?

Do you know this song really well?: No.

Can you follow scripts? (Well, lyrics): Well, yeah.

How old are you? (If you say "I don't want to give my age" I can already tell you are younger than someone I'm looking for): 14.5

Great, just send me a file with a sample of your voice, or just call me on skype so I can hear you.