Rigs For Complex Skins!

Rig me, Please?

I need 3D hair (pops out a bit), Glasses have the lenses looking a bit outward (pops out a bit, aswell) and i think a Facial rig too.

But the mouth, Just make that smile able to frown or be just like a straight line. I really don't want to have to keep making different scenes just for a different facial look!

I also have made a 1.8 skin, but forget that. use my 1.7 skin (current)

my old skin:gordon_3000pre18_zpsfffa5ad6.png

new skin:gordon_300018_zpse010bc08.png

Oh ok. Rig me, I want 3d hair, fingers

Rig Me!  

Facial and fingers rig

3D Snout

rig me!

fingers, facial rig, extra jacket layer with the tassels on being 3d and if you look at my arms 3d wristbands :D

Skin in my sig :P

Rig me i need it for animations i need a 3d hat layer for my goggles and a 3d layer for my hat i also need a mouth eyes and fingers but no eyebrows

heres my skin   

Rig me? Details, 3d hair, jacket, shoes, hood, face, and headphones. Enough of a challenge? Heh heh

Rig me please!

3d sunglasses,3d hair,3d headphones.

Thanks

Rig me, Skin Under Profile Pic, i want 3d hair, indented eyes, a mouth, The Whole Lot! GIVE IT ALL!

Dang, that's a lot of guys!

I think I have to do this weekly from now on!

Edited by Heavenira

Don't over-cumber him with requests guys. It takes a long time to get the details of a character correct and he wouldn't be able to mass-produce them forever.

Yeah. Guy's, ÜberKiller is right. When I started off I had a fair amount of requests. Then one day I get overwhelmed by so much requests. You guys have to slow down a bit. If you don't, I probably won't be able to keep up with making rigs for you guys.

Yeah. Guy's, ÜberKiller is right. When I started off I had a fair amount of requests. Then one day I get overwhelmed by so much requests. You guys have to slow down a bit. If you don't, I probably won't be able to keep up with making rigs for you guys.

lol get the shotguns! we need to stop the requests getting through!

Lol. :D

Hey heres a tip for these skins: Basically, make a simple facial rig that you just change the colors for the different skins. Then, you also make a hat layer, which is 5-6 items that surround the head. You can edit those items to make the hat. Then you just add on like capes and stuff. Also, you dont need to get everyones done, just take it one skin at a time, and just take a couple days off, etc.

Hey heres a tip for these skins: Basically, make a simple facial rig that you just change the colors for the different skins. Then, you also make a hat layer, which is 5-6 items that surround the head. You can edit those items to make the hat. Then you just add on like capes and stuff. Also, you dont need to get everyones done, just take it one skin at a time, and just take a couple days off, etc.

I only do the facial part for the eyes. But it's a good idea for the hat layer, I'll try it! Thanks for the advice!