Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

No offense to anyone looking at this comment, but watch that video. That detail to the movement is incredible! It's not like the normal positioning that you guys would do in an animation, look at it! Yes, I know it's short but this is the best animation I've seen yet done with Mine-imator. +1!

No offense to anyone looking at this comment, but watch that video. That detail to the movement is incredible! It's not like the normal positioning that you guys would do in an animation, look at it! Yes, I know it's short but this is the best animation I've seen yet done with Mine-imator. +1!

Really?

nope i don't think this is the best animation that is done in mine-imator

actually in my opinion this guy is better with the positioning

http://www.youtube.com/user/XGunlock