The HeroRealm (Need Skins For Series!)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Okay, guys! With 1.0 coming up, I am preparing to start a new series; The HeroRealm. Now, before you all go ballistic, no, I am not stopping animated MineZ, I am just going to be doing both of these series side-by-side. Alright, so basically, this new series is going to based around the dimensions of MineCraft escaping their dimensional plains in time and space, and taking revenge apon the inhabitants of the over world for trapping them in with portals for so many years. Herobrine begins creation of a new dimension known as the HeroRealm, where he will torture all over-world survivors that he traps in there. Knowing this is in store for their future, a group of adventurers and a few MineCraft mobs band together to form a rebellion against the onslaught about to come their way. Using their powers, strengths, and weaknesses to their advantages. Now that I am done typing this epic story line, time to get into the technical stuff. Now, before you fill out your own make-shift form and slap the POST REPLY button over and over cause you want to have the lead role in the series, let me explain some things. xD First of all, I am going to need three kings, a king of the overworld, a king of the nether, and a king of the end. Besides those, I need some skins to be both random soldiers and townsfolk, and also, I need some skins to have be characters in the rebellion. Also, when posting your form, please take in consideration that for some roles, I will have to edit your skin a bit, like adding new clothes, battle scars, ETC. Basically, just to make the skin fit the scene at hand. But other than that, all that's left is pretty much just the form:

==FORM==

Skin (Where is it located?):

Role (Nether King, Rebel, ETC.):

Name (Who you will be referred as to in the series):

Weapon of Choice (Please don't say SUPER OP BAZOOKA, or something):

Special Ability (Can see the future, can read minds, can turn invisible for a short time, ETC.):

Anything extra about your character (Personality):

Anyways guys, that's about it, happy replying! :)

EDIT: I have all the crew I need, perhaps when I begin animating, I will require more characters, but until then, sorry to those whose posts were declined. :(

Edited by RetroSquirrel

Skin (Where is it located?): Under my profile picture.

Role (Nether King, Rebel, ETC.): rebel against  Herobrine

Name (Who you will be referred as to in the series): Kyle

Weapon of Choice (Please don't say SUPER OP BAZOOKA, or something): Pistol or sword

Special Ability (Can see the future, can read minds, can turn invisible for a short time, ETC.):  Can jump pretty high.

Anything extra about your character (Personality):  Smart, Okay at fighting, but is kinda bad.   Has glasses that can see through things and see humans, animals, ECT.

Edited by Tailsfan229

==FORM==

Skin (Where is it located?): Under Profile Pic

Role (Nether King, Rebel, ETC.): High ranking officer of the Nether army

Name (Who you will be referred as to in the series): Gleason2

Weapon of Choice (Please don't say SUPER OP BAZOOKA, or something): Sniper Rifle

Special Ability (Can see the future, can read minds, can turn invisible for a short time, ETC.): Can hit anything with a sniper from over 100 meters away.(Can never miss from that distance)

Anything extra about your character (Personality): Amazing sniper, Agile, Epic Parkourist. Is a very smart person, and knows how to plan a battle.

Edited by Gleason2

Skin (Where is it located?): Zip in sig

Role (Nether King, Rebel, ETC.): Rebel

Name (Who you will be referred as to in the series):Zip 

Weapon of Choice (Please don't say SUPER OP BAZOOKA, or something): emerald swordmqddOVk.png(parent the blade to the handle and the handle to the persons hand)

Special Ability (Can see the future, can read minds, can turn invisible for a short time, ETC.): Faster, stronger, and skin is denser than normal human.

Anything extra about your character (Personality): He is cocky at times but like to help people out. He thinks out things before attacking and he is a great swordsman.

Skin (Where is it located?): Under my profile picture.

Role (Nether King, Rebel, ETC.): rebel against  Herobrine

Name (Who you will be referred as to in the series): Kyle

Weapon of Choice (Please don't say SUPER OP BAZOOKA, or something): Pistol or sword

Special Ability (Can see the future, can read minds, can turn invisible for a short time, ETC.):  Can jump pretty high.

Anything extra about your character (Personality):  Smart, Okay at fighting, but is kinda bad.   Has glasses that can see through things and see humans, animals, ECT.

Accepted :)

==FORM==

Skin (Where is it located?): Under Profile Pic

Role (Nether King, Rebel, ETC.): High ranking officer of the Nether army

Name (Who you will be referred as to in the series): Gleason2

Weapon of Choice (Please don't say SUPER OP BAZOOKA, or something): Sniper Rifle

Special Ability (Can see the future, can read minds, can turn invisible for a short time, ETC.): Can hit anything with a sniper from over 100 meters away.(Can never miss from that distance)

Anything extra about your character (Personality): Amazing sniper, Agile, Epic Parkourist

Accepted, but is it okay if you're just referred to as Gleason?

Skin (Where is it located?): Zip in sig

Name (Who you will be referred as to in the series):Zip 

Weapon of Choice (Please don't say SUPER OP BAZOOKA, or something): emerald swordmqddOVk.png(parent the blade to the handle and the handle to the persons hand)

Special Ability (Can see the future, can read minds, can turn invisible for a short time, ETC.): Faster, stronger, and skin is denser than normal human.

Anything extra about your character (Personality): He is cocky at times but like to help people out. He thinks out things before attacking and he is a great swordsman.

Accepted. :)

Skin (Where is it located?): NORMAL skin in signature or under my pic.

Name (Who you will be referred as to in the series): Pop

Weapon of Choice (Please don't say SUPER OP BAZOOKA, or something):Iron Sword

Special Ability (Can see the future, can read minds, can turn invisible for a short time, ETC.): Read Minds

Anything extra about your character (Personality): Your Choice.

Skin (Where is it located?): NORMAL skin in signature or under my pic.

Name (Who you will be referred as to in the series): Pop

Weapon of Choice (Please don't say SUPER OP BAZOOKA, or something):Iron Sword

Special Ability (Can see the future, can read minds, can turn invisible for a short time, ETC.): Read Minds

Anything extra about your character (Personality): Your Choice.

Accepted :D

==FORM==

Skin (Where is it located?): In my signature

Role (Nether King, Rebel, ETC.): Lord of the Ender

Name (Who you will be referred as to in the series): Deminu

Weapon of Choice (Please don't say SUPER OP BAZOOKA, or something): His ender sword, I have an item sheet for it

Special Ability (Can see the future, can read minds, can turn invisible for a short time, ETC.): If he lets go of his ender crystal, turns into ender form, I have item sheet for that as well.

Anything extra about your character (Personality): Dark and shadowey

==FORM==

Skin (Where is it located?): In my signature

Role (Nether King, Rebel, ETC.): Lord of the Ender

Name (Who you will be referred as to in the series): Deminu

Weapon of Choice (Please don't say SUPER OP BAZOOKA, or something): His ender sword, I have an item sheet for it

Special Ability (Can see the future, can read minds, can turn invisible for a short time, ETC.): If he lets go of his ender crystal, turns into ender form, I have item sheet for that as well.

Anything extra about your character (Personality): Dark and shadowey

Accepted, if you could PM me the item sheets, that would be great! :)

Skin (Where is it located?): In that sidebar of info next to my posts

Role (Nether King, Rebel, ETC.): I'd say Rebel, but the only thing I require is A: I don't die in the first thirty seconds (I can like way at the end or something?) and B: I don't want to be in it for only a second, something long enough, though :)

Name (Who you will be referred as to in the series): Azele (Or Zel, for short)

Weapon of Choice (Please don't say SUPER OP BAZOOKA, or something): Prefers to use a bow with a mystic enchantment (you can come up with it or you can ask me) but for close combat: a redstone sword 

Special Ability (Can see the future, can read minds, can turn invisible for a short time, ETC.): If it has to be one... I'd say the power to use magic, but if I can have another, maybe shape-shifting (Limited to the MC mobs, though)

Anything extra about your character (Personality): Well, I have some secrets.... muahahahaha! (Trying to keep you on your toes!)

And if you need to ask about the magic enchantment or the secrets or if you need an idea for the storyline, just PM me! :D

Edited by Epic.Endergirl19

Skin: under my profile pic or original skin in Sig

Role: Ninja Tiger Cub leader

Name: Rocky

Weapon: Diamond axe

Ability special: When in shadow you can see me

Anything else: Run climb parkour really fast and hates swords, friend with zombie pigmens

Skin (Where is it located?): In that sidebar of info next to my posts

Role (Nether King, Rebel, ETC.): I'd say Rebel, but the only thing I require is A: I don't die in the first thirty seconds (I can like way at the end or something?) and B: I don't want to be in it for only a second, something long enough, though :)

Name (Who you will be referred as to in the series): Azele (Or Zel, for short)

Weapon of Choice (Please don't say SUPER OP BAZOOKA, or something): Prefers to use a bow with a mystic enchantment (you can come up with it or you can ask me) but for close combat: a redstone sword 

Special Ability (Can see the future, can read minds, can turn invisible for a short time, ETC.): If it has to be one... I'd say the power to use magic, but if I can have another, maybe shape-shifting (Limited to the MC mobs, though)

Anything extra about your character (Personality): Well, I have some secrets.... muahahahaha! (Trying to keep you on your toes!)

And if you need to ask about the magic enchantment or the secrets or if you need an idea for the storyline, just PM me! :D

Accepted, and I'll see how long I can keep you in the series, Hopefully not a whole lot of people will die xD

Skin: under my profile pic or original skin in Sig

Role: Ninja Tiger Cub leader

Name: Rocky

Weapon: Diamond axe

Ability special: When in shadow you can see me

Anything else: Run climb parkour really fast and hates swords, friend with zombie pigmens

Ehm, "Ninja Tiger Cub Leader" Isn't really one of the roles in the storyline, please read the storyline on the topic, and post again. Thanks!

Skin: In about page or on the bottom

Role: Rebel leader

Name: Scratch

Weapon of Choice: ak47

Special Ability: can shapeshift into animals

Anything extra about your character: can get angry at sometimes

Skin (Where is it located?): under profile picture

Role (Nether King, Rebel, ETC.): rebel

Name (Who you will be referred as to in the series): nick

Weapon of Choice (Please don't say SUPER OP BAZOOKA, or something): duel pistols/(if u have a rig of it) duel halo pistols 

Special Ability (Can see the future, can read minds, can turn invisible for a short time, ETC.):  super jump/speed/punch/kick

Anything extra about your character (Personality): does this explane? > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esE_uA-XkJ8 

Edited by nickandfriends11

Skin (Where is it located?): S0ogEnH.png and dragon form: 0P99CDh.png

Role (Nether King, Rebel, ETC.): EnderLord

Name (Who you will be referred as to in the series): Steven

Weapon of Choice (Please don't say SUPER OP BAZOOKA, or something): Glowing Sword

Special Ability (Can see the future, can read minds, can turn invisible for a short time, ETC.): Transform into a dragon (second skin)

Anything extra about your character (Personality): no

Skin (Where is it located?): In my signature!

Role (Nether King, Rebel, ETC.): Overworld king! but could I also sorta be a rebel? or at least have a fighting scene?

Name (Who you will be referred as to in the series): Pitachai

Weapon of Choice (Please don't say SUPER OP BAZOOKA, or something): Iron/Diamond sword

Special Ability (Can see the future, can read minds, can turn invisible for a short time, ETC.): Able to turn into Dark Pita (enhances physical strength) and can manipulate the Dark Matter in this universe :)

Anything extra about your character (Personality): Well my attitude: Helpful, loyal, strong, and noble/courageous but is a bit stubborn sometimes...and not afraid to do the right thing

Skin: In about page or on the bottom

Role: Rebel leader

Name: Scratch

Weapon of Choice: ak47

Special Ability: can shapeshift into animals

Anything extra about your character: can get angry at sometimes

Technically, there is no Rebel leader, but accepted. :)

Skin (Where is it located?): Like where it always is?

Name (Who you will be referred as to in the series): JCC

Weapon of Choice (Please don't say SUPER OP BAZOOKA, or something): SMG Rifle, G17, and a Iron Knife.

Special Ability (Can see the future, can read minds, can turn invisible for a short time, ETC.): With special glasses, Can read minds.

Anything extra about your character (Personality): REALLY Wants To Kill Something! And Usually Rushes against other Rebels (If Rebels are together). 

Accepted! :)

Skin (Where is it located?): under profile picture

Role (Nether King, Rebel, ETC.): rebel

Name (Who you will be referred as to in the series): nick

Weapon of Choice (Please don't say SUPER OP BAZOOKA, or something): duel pistols/(if u have a rig of it) duel halo pistols 

Special Ability (Can see the future, can read minds, can turn invisible for a short time, ETC.):  super jump/speed/punch/kick

Anything extra about your character (Personality): does this explane? > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esE_uA-XkJ8 

Accepted. :D

Skin (Where is it located?): S0ogEnH.png and dragon form: 0P99CDh.png

Role (Nether King, Rebel, ETC.): EnderLord

Name (Who you will be referred as to in the series): Steven

Weapon of Choice (Please don't say SUPER OP BAZOOKA, or something): Glowing Sword

Special Ability (Can see the future, can read minds, can turn invisible for a short time, ETC.): Transform into a dragon (second skin)

Anything extra about your character (Personality): no

Actually, I have already selected an enderlord, but you can be the dragon keeper, who will ride the ender dragon into battle, if that's okay. :)

Skin (Where is it located?): In my signature!

Role (Nether King, Rebel, ETC.): Overworld king! but could I also sorta be a rebel? or at least have a fighting scene?

Name (Who you will be referred as to in the series): Pitachai

Weapon of Choice (Please don't say SUPER OP BAZOOKA, or something): Iron/Diamond sword

Special Ability (Can see the future, can read minds, can turn invisible for a short time, ETC.): Able to turn into Dark Pita (enhances physical strength) and can manipulate the Dark Matter in this universe :)

Anything extra about your character (Personality): Well my attitude: Helpful, loyal, strong, and noble/courageous but is a bit stubborn sometimes...and not afraid to do the right thing

Accepted, and the over world king does have alot of fighting scenes, so don't worry. :)

Edited by RetroSquirrel

When do you think you'll start working on it? (Just say 1.0.0 comes out at the end of the month, then when?)

Well, I am already getting every single character together, and rigging their models, so once 1.0 comes out, I should have all my tools setup, so I'd say as soon as it comes out. :)