Saving On Mine-imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Can someone please give me specific instructions on to save my animation, because I cant ever finish my animations in one session on Mine-Imator  and I cant seem to figure out how to save it where I can get back to the animation and keep working on it. I need some help ASAP. Please

9 answers to this question

In the top left corner there is a toolbar, along that toolbar there are two floppy disks. Click the one with 'As' on it to 'Save as' and then once you've saved it, you can just press CTRL+S every so often to save it whilst animating. 

I need some help Asap. I love making animations except for the fact that I can't save them. I can't ever finish my animations in one session because I'm a busy guy, and I don't know how to save my animations to where I can go back and keep working on them whenever I have the time. Please help me if you can.  

You already have a topic about this, There is no reason to make another.

You save your animation as a ".mani" file. And wherever you save it, it will automatically create a folder with your .mani file's name, and put the .mani file in there.

Edited by MrDonoB

You already wrote another topic here:

http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/13708-it-wont-save/#entry123862

And, Ayhay Already gave you instructions? .-.
But If that doesnt help, Use the 'Save' animation feature up the top. It's next to the 'open' animation button.