different camera suggestion

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

im not trying to make it A LOT like blender, just trying to help (plz... I kinda forgot what problem I had with the camera... so my best guess is rotating but possibly not. I was just taking a screenshot of blender showing the camera. but I think making this post would give a lot of -1s =( ) MOD IF YOU COULD PLZ REMOVE DIS CRAZY BLENDER LIKE TOPIC. D=<

im not trying to make it A LOT like blender, just trying to help (plz... I kinda forgot what problem I had with the camera... so my best guess is rotating but possibly not. I was just taking a screenshot of blender showing the camera. but I think making this post would give a lot of -1s =( ) MOD IF YOU COULD PLZ REMOVE DIS CRAZY BLENDER LIKE TOPIC. D=<

I think its a good idea

Yeah, it sounds cool... xD then we could yell 'Cut!' like all the directors... AND... adding on to your idea here, but maybe we could have an option to do it like that and then an option for having it show *Record* at the top and the time at the bottom, like if you need an animation or something where the main character is recording through a camera and we don't have any fancy stuff like Photoshop or After Effects... 

alot of animation software have the exact same feature.....why cant mineimator?

I agree with this 100%. Simply, most animation softwares have 3D or 2D, none had 4D for it self.. they all have this same exact thing. Even if it's not a feature, well it's a thing that all animation softwares have.

Plus, camera idea is very good, because now the camera is your screen, and it's pretty annoying when you place the camera somewhere in keyframes, and then play the animation to see something, it takes you to the location of the camera in the frame, which is annoying.. If ya understand it.