Taking request for Skin Fitting! (Info in topic)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

z3qfjpA.gif

Skin Fitting...

No one (as far as I know) has done this before...

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

*NOTE ALL GIFS AND PICTURES ARE MADE BY ME. EVEN THE AWESOME REDSTONE DIVIDERS.*

1loVUzP.gif

WHAT I MEAN BY SKIN FITTING

When I say Skin Fitting I mean like, you give me your normal skin, and then another skin you want your normal skin to wear. If you look at my "Skin Fitting!" Gif, you see my normal character first in his normal clothes, but then changes to wear, camo, WWII, Scout, and another random shirt.

1loVUzP.gif

WHAT I DO FOR YOU

So you can give me your normal skin, and whatever you want it to wear, and I'll merge it wearing it! Very basic but it can actually get hard to do it JUST right.

1loVUzP.gif

I CAN...

1. Merge two skins together, exactly how it should look like if the character was wearing it, (I'm diagnosed with OCD so I ALWAYS need it perfect.

2. Make a Skin wear certain armor, give me the helmet, chestplate, leggings, and boots images though.

3. Uhhhh.... That's all I got. Oh well...

1loVUzP.gif

FORMAT FOR ALL REQUESTS

MainSkin:

What it will be wearing:

Anything specific?

1loVUzP.gif
EXAMPLE OF A REQUEST

MainSkin:

Gk0VdhO.png

What it will be wearing:

dPAIDn4.png

Anything specific?

Make sure the eyes of my main skin is visible from the bandanna/mouth muffler/I forget what it's called.

1loVUzP.gif

Sorry but can't always be on to take requests because of the amount of homework I always have, but I will always try to get a skin done by 2-3 days, at max a week. (Maybe longer if i go some place and stuff...)

1loVUzP.gif

I do indeed hope you get what I'm saying, you may not understand all this cause I'm a "To the point" kind of guy so yeah...

And hopefully this is in the right section of the forums, I consider this in rigs because I am customizing something rather then just posting cool skins. (Depends on your definition of a rig.)

1loVUzP.gif

Edited by Qazwsxlion

ummm i guess ill the the first? I would like you to merge my normal skin (in my sig) with a pokemon trainer skin please! make me wear my headphones along with the trainer cap.

THANKS!!!!

ummm i guess ill the the first? I would like you to merge my normal skin (in my sig) with a pokemon trainer skin please! make me wear my headphones along with the trainer cap.

THANKS!!!!

dLdzqcn.png

Hopefully I got that one right. Didn't know if you wanted your headphones under or over the cap so I just put it over.

basically its just copying and pasting parts from some skins onto other skins

Problem with that is when you try to copy and paste parts from other skins, the skins colors change. If you look at my first gif, you see a camo soldier. on its arm, theres a black and white flag. It's supposed to be the american flag but something went wrong. But the reason I'm doing this is because I have the right tools to (generally) make that color saturation not happen, and if you have a real person do it, instead of like miners need cool shoes, you have much more options to choose from and I can fix certain pixels a regular program can't.