╔╗─╔╗────────╔═══╗───╔══╗╔╗──────────────────╔══╦═══╦═══╦═══╗
║║─║║────────║╔═╗║───╚╣╠╝║║──────────────────╚╣╠╩╗╔╗║╔══╣╔═╗║
║╚═╝╠══╦╗─╔╗─║╚══╦══╗─║║─║╚═╦══╦╗╔╦══╗╔══╦═╗──║║─║║║║╚══╣║─║║
║╔═╗║║═╣║─║║─╚══╗║╔╗║─║║─║╔╗║╔╗║╚╝║║═╣║╔╗║╔╗╗─║║─║║║║╔══╣╚═╝║
║║─║║║═╣╚═╝╠╗║╚═╝║╚╝║╔╣╠╗║║║║╔╗╠╗╔╣║═╣║╔╗║║║║╔╣╠╦╝╚╝║╚══╣╔═╗║
╚╝─╚╩══╩═╗╔╩╣╚═══╩══╝╚══╝╚╝╚╩╝╚╝╚╝╚══╝╚╝╚╩╝╚╝╚══╩═══╩═══╩╝─╚╝
───────╔═╝║─╝
───────╚══╝

How about you can change your username yourself so you don't have to D̗̔a̖͑v͓͊i̮̿d̛̥ Everytime we wont a username change, But you can only do it once every 2 weeks or something like that, Thanks for reading My suggestion! 

ⒷⓎⒺ!!!

(The cool text used in this topic is from THIS site)

Edited by letsGoProMC

Well it can look cool, but i think that you could only change your username in a small amount of time, you said like 2 weeks and that is yet not conform to some people who accidentally changed the username and now he wants to change it before his relationship or life is over... Is a good idea, i think it's good.

No, people will get confused with who people are and probably exploit and abuse the feature to try to pretend to be other people.

This would give the forum moderators more work and more stress, there will be a time when name changes are too frequent, friendships and reputations stained by new identities that will cause arguements.

I hate this idea, it WONT do any good. I've said my fair reason to vote against this. If you have been in popular and crowded places, you'd know the freedom to change names as much as you would want over a course of time would be too much trouble to deal with. Speaking of issues, do you really want to see: "EPIC", "TOXIC", "AMAZING", "(add celebrity name here)", "(add a name and insert too many accented characters)" as the names?

If you really want a name change, just ask an active moderator.

Edited by KrisFirebolt

No, people will get confused with who people are and probably exploit and abuse the feature to try to pretend to be other people.

This would give the forum moderators more work and more stress, there will be a time when name changes are too frequent, friendships and reputations stained by new identities that will cause arguements.

I hate this idea, it WONT do any good. I've said my fair reason to vote against this. If you have been in popular and crowded places, you'd know the freedom to change names as much as you would want over a course of time would be too much trouble to deal with. Speaking of issues, do you really want to see: "EPIC", "TOXIC", "AMAZING", "(add celebrity name here)", "(add a name and insert too many accented characters)" as the names?

What if we could use this idea, but mods need to still need to approve it?

I thought it was a good idea, until I read this!

MON DIEU!

In TF2, they allow username changing, and there is always, out there, a name impersonator.

It doesn't need to spread to Minecraft!

A great idea! That comes with big consequences. you see my good man.. if everyone was able to change their username like that.. the feature would have been misused.. meaning people would try to imitate someone else.. this can easily be done in the same way I avoid the censors (Аyhay, Skiеdude, Pоny). So finally a good idea that could never work because of the consequences..