Kiujr vs Herobrine (My first animation)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

DESCRIPTION

Hello guys, this is the first animation that i make.
This animation is a fight and have a story...

STORY OF THIS ANIMATION

One day, Kiu had just finished his house and went to mine with Random.
Meanwhile, they heard a very scary sound coming from the surface.
They decided not to return to her while they did not find diamonds.
The next day, they had found some diamonds and returned to the surface.
Getting there was evening, they found their house on fire!
While they extinguished the fire, a mysterious player white eyes appeared in the flames and then disappeared.
After having repaired his house, Kiu researched more about the mysterious player white eyes, and found that player was actually... Herobrine!
Then he took her diamonds, made ​​a sword, and went to the Dark Cathedral, where Herobrine lives, to have their revenge!
Before going he told Random:
-Save-the gift I gave you. And take up to the Dark Cathedral in a day!

I hope you enjoy my first animation xD

Thanks for watching xD

Since this is your first animation, this is actually really amazing. But, for you to learn from your mistakes, I'll have to put a table of the pros and cons with this animation:

Things to keep doing {Good Things}:

Nice fighting scene.

Great scenery and lighting.

Pretty decent story-line. {Back-story.}

Things to fix {The "Could be Better" Things}:

Camera movement. {The camera went fast at times, slow at times, and sometimes it had some unnecessary movement.}

Character Movement. {Sometimes the characters moved slow, fast, etc., and at times, the full body has to move, for example: At the time they are clashing swords, they only moved their arms, but the rest of the body has to move if this were in real life.}

Overall animation idea. {The back-story was pretty decent, but the animation itself, as like a fight with Herobrine and your character, it isn't really original.}

Things to add {The "Make it Better" Additions}:

Transitions. {Use your transitions for smoother movement. Change some things to "Ease in, ease out, ease in and out, instant" to change some movement.}

Tempo. {Increase the tempo a bit so it doesn't look like the character just stands there for 5 seconds straight without doing something. This also can be fixed with the "Character Movement" thing I talked about earlier.}

But, overall, this is a lot better than my first animation. So, +1! :D

Edited by MCWarrior