Mine-Imator Christmas Animation: Need Skins!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

As the month of Christmas is already here, I thought it was appropriate to make a Mine-Imator animation Christmas special dedicated entirely to Christmas and Mine-Imator itself! I'll need some volunteers to let me use their skins if this animation is to be successful.

I will take only 7 people's skins. Any more skin permissions will not be accepted if there is already 7 people.

Here is the list of player's skins:

- Nickaye

- TheSpiderRider

- MrDonoB 

- MarioMineZ

- CobaltMonkey

- Pitachai

- WhiteTiger_101

List now full. I will no longer be accepting anymore people. But your channel will still be added into the description of the YouTube video once it is done.

But you can be added as an Extra. I will only be accepting 4 extras.

Extra List:

Bo0ga

- Phun9837

DeminuEC

AzelfandQuilava

Comment below your permission to let me use your skin in this animation. Also, extra credit will be rewarded, such as providing your Youtube channel if you have one.

If you have a Youtube Channel, comment it along with your permission and I will post your channel in the description of the video once it is on Youtube!

Edited by Nickaye

I was at school, so I couldn't add anyone to the list of the animation. So I am sorry if your name did not make it into the list.

However

If you name did not make it on the list, your YouTube channel will still be added into the video description once it is done to receive credit.

Production of the animation special has begun!

Reserve a space for me while I grab my xmas skin :D

Also I don't have my channel up yet but it will be EnderCaptain

EDIT: Here it is! http://s12.postimg.org/ycbedinix/deminu_Xmas.pngdeminu_Xmas.png

Me plz?
I have regular skins down there
| or you can use the christmas skin in meh profile
\/

Sorry, but all the spots are all closed now, we reached the max capacity. However your channel will still be added in the video YouTube description to receive your credit. :)

Also you can all apply for an Extra, meaning you won't have any special roles, but you will be seen in the background or something else. Here is the Extra list.

I will only be accepting 4 extras.

Extra List:

-

-

-

-

Just let me know if you want to be an Extra.

Edited by Nickaye