Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey there Miners!

I'm starting a sort of hangout/club animation, and I want EVERYONE who wants to be in, to be in it!

All you have to do is tell me your YouTube username if you have one, (if you don't, I'll use your MC username), and send me your skin so I can use it. Tell me on my profile feed page or something, or message me. And please SEND me your skin, it's a pain to go through people's posts to try to find it.

If you want to send me a building schematic, please do, I'll try to use it.

I'll be using skins from famous YouTubers, whether they are Minecrafters, or ex-Minecrafters, such as Tobuscus, Pewdiepie, SkyDoesMinecraft, mlgHwnt, kuledud3, Antvenom, BurtGasm, ipodmail, AviatorGaming, MacNationNews, Markiplier, Hypixel, SethBling, and a whole lot more! If I forgot someone, then please let me know and I'll get their skin.

Holy crap, this will take forever to animate.

Also, if you want me to animate you doing something, describe it or give me a screenshot, I'll figure it out.

I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR THIS VERSION BY DECEMBER 21st, I had to put it that way so people wouldn't miss it, sorry, I don't like pointless questions.

Thanks for reading this, and as always,

Keep On Mining! Bai!

Edited by MarioMineZ

Hi again!

Thanks for participating!

Please spread this among whoever you want, I'd love to see how many people I can fit into this!

And don't forget to tell me if you want to have me animate your character, or if you want to have me use a custom schematic from someone.

Thanks again for taking your time to read this and all the other stuff at the top.

See you later, and as always,

Keep On Mining!

My skins in the thing over dere <----

My youtube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/user/Leooel9

I can animate stuffs...

but I have time restrictions... a lot of time restrictions

The only thing you have to animate is a screenshot of what you want your character to do in the animation, IF you want me to animate it in a certain way.

That's all you have to do!

Thanks for participating!

Edited by MarioMineZ

hai can i be in it 

my skin is in sig u can choose either normal or epic

my minecraftusername is BoogaHead99

by any chance can you have me like hoovering aabovethe ground sice i iz magic

hai can i be in it 

my skin is in sig u can choose either normal or epic

my minecraftusername is BoogaHead99

by any chance can you have me like hoovering aabovethe ground sice i iz magic

Of course you can, I'm pretty sure I said that I want everyone up at the top.

And yes, I can animate you in that way, I love to do this stuff, it's fun

My Channel is Adrenaline Nerd and my skin is on the left.

if you need help animating I can help shorten the process.

can you make my character break dancing at some point (cause I got Headphones)

Thanks

Adrenaline Nerd

Edited by dinopeter

My Channel is Adrenaline Nerd and my skin is on the left.

if you need help animating I can help shorten the process.

can you make my character break dancing at some point (cause I got Headphones)

Thanks

Adrenaline Nerd

You can send me animations if you want, but I'll be doing most of the animating and editing. Break-Dancing, that's gonna be a challenge, just like animating parkour, but let's give it a try, shall we? How about I put you in some sort of group, Break-Dancing with some others? That's sounds fun to do.

My Youtube: PitachaiDoesStuff

Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/PitachaiDoesStuff

I would like to be an expert swordsmen with epic acrobatic skills. 

THANKS!!

Expert Swordsman huh? Sure, I'll animate you Sword-Fighting Tobuscus with his diamond sword, just gotta see how clean I can make it.

Thank you all here for contributing to this project, I love doing stuff with actual people and not just by myself. (although, I'm technically animating by myself, but it's nice to see people contribute, so I'm technically not alone!)

Again, thank you for participating, and as always,

Keep On Mining!

Official animation for this has started! I'll be posting screenshots of what I've got to let you guys know that I'm not being lazy.

Thanks for contributing, and be sure to spread this around! I want as many people as possible by December 20th 2013.

And don't worry, I'll continue this after Christmas too.

If anyone can use the Minecraft Note Block Studio, please PM me, I need some music done for the Christmas animation!

I have it, I just don't know how to use it fully yet, I haven't had the time.

Please contact me if you know how!

Very greatly appreciated!

Hey, can I be breakdancing as well? Sounds cool!

Sure, why not?

The more the merrier!

And I have officially started the actual animation, I've been trying to make some custom schematics for myself, but you're still welcome to send me your own, I sure as heck am not stopping you!