Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

My brother makes AMAZING rigs, but they use allot of items and sometimes blocks.

Example:

Bloxrigs.png

Anyway, it would be cool if there was a way that I didn't have to scroll down a thousand items to edit something.

So in a way, it's a .schematic, but it would be mine-imator made. So, you can make a model on mine-imator, and compress it into a .schematic instead of a .mani file. But obviously not a schematic, it would have to be a different file. I know that coding and stuff isn't easy, but if it is possible, I'm sure some people would be in support!

Post if you are, and if you're not.

Want more of my brothers rigs? Just go to the first or second link I sent you.

Want to see them in action? Go to the third!

That sounds good and all. I think though a work around with a planned feature would be editing separate blocks in a schematic (That is the planned feature). Maybe being able to change these blocks into different sub items or blocks to get your desired rig? 

But I think your scrolling issue could just be solved with folders too ^_^

My brother makes AMAZING rigs, but they use allot of items and sometimes blocks.

Example:

Bloxrigs.png

Check out his profile http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/user/19997-bloxtherigger/ and check two more of his rigs: http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/10980-detailed-scenery/#entry89748. Also in my youtube videos you can find them http://www.youtube.com/user/Mooshimity.

But I kinda went off-topic there.

Anyway, it would be cool if there was a way that I didn't have to scroll down a thousand items to edit something.

So in a way, it's a .schematic, but it would be mine-imator made. So, you can make a model on mine-imator, and compress it into a .schematic instead of a .mani file. But obviously not a schematic, it would have to be a different file. I know that coding and stuff isn't easy, but if it is possible, I'm sure some people would be in support!

Post if you are, and if you're not.

Want more of my brothers rigs? Just go to the first or second link I sent you.

Want to see them in action? Go to the third!

Not sure if advertising his brothers rigs, or suggesting :I

Nah, he wouldn't advertise my rigs, besides, I said it was ok that he could post it :P

It's perfect to give permission - but not really advertise your rigs if you're looking for help or suggesting. If this was another rig post where he linked other rigs, that'd be fine. Unless the rigs help the suggestion or problem, it's unnecessary.