FALLOUT: Raven Company Part: II - Rise of Ghost

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

gallery_226_12_143496.png

PART 2

Made a new thread specifically for this release, seems like it will get more views that way. Here it is folks, the sequel to "The Contract"! If you liked it please vote up my post! Thanks!

Raven Company PART: II - Rise of Ghost

----------

Special thanks to Subject 052 for creating some EXCELLENT weapon schematics specifically for this series. Good job man!

If you missed part I, the thread for it is right here:

Are you a fan of Fallout and want to help with the story/animation development of Raven Company? Send me a message and we shall talk!

Edited by swickster

Wow dude, I liked ^part I but I love part II. The stroy is great and the schematics too. But maybe you could focus a bit on the characters' movements.
By the way, could you put a download link for the Guns schematics please, cause they are great!

Plus, good job on the editing, congrats!

Actually, Part 1 shows what happens much later in the storyline. Meaning none of it actually happened yet in Part 2. So the pistol Ghost uses to take out the raiders in the first part is Sam's gun, which he keeps on him at all times. :P

Edited by swickster

That was awesome! I hate how Sam died, but the wastes don't show mercy to people who just want to live day-to-day. I really need to make a revolver or some shotguns... I also should make a Mister Gusty. I can't wait to see what you make next!

Alright so I'm bumping this topic because I know there have been a slew of newcomers to the forum, and I fear since this animation's release, it's been buried far under the many animations that have been released and since I'm soon releasing a new episode of this series, I hope many of the newer members will watch this. Good day lads.

(Hopefully I won't get in trouble for bumping an older topic >.>)