Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Why did you lower my reputation? I did not lower ur rep, because its just critique..

Learn to accept criticism without butthurt, or your arts will remain so terrible ..

Look at my arts..

Read main rule of THIS thread: Post still images created using Mine-imator, and perhaps together with image editing tools like Photoshop. - The Glorious The Glorious The Glorious The Glorious The Glorious The Glorious The Glorious David

Lol, kids has butthurt, imma leaving dis thread,noobs

You really don't understand, right?

The problem is not the fact you're editing your arts with Photoshop or other things... The problem is the way you're criticizing arts with superflat by saying they are boring and bad, and for superflat I don't understand where is the problem... The most important things in arts is the characters, the items, the action, the effects,... But an art doesn't necessary need to have a schematic in it, even without it it's still good. Criticism is sometimes good because it could give some advice but after that depends on how you interpret it.

And just see how you react... You're treating the people of noob...

Edited by fighter33000