How to Add Armor to Mine Imator!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

tumblr_mqiqu6zY171snvfcmo1_250.gifFIRST, Enjoy this adorable Munchkin kitten.

This is a really simple way to add armor.

First, import two normal characters.

Next, take a skin that has ONLY armor and nothing else and put that on one of the characters.

Third, change  the alpha on all parts of the body of the armor character except the one(s) you want to 0%.

Then, say you have the helmet, go to instances.

After that, click on the armor character and tick the box saying 'lock to parent'.

Now, set the parent as Steve>head.

Finally, resize and re-position the part to your heart's content!

It's so simple it'll leave you saying:

Funny-gif-baby-I-See-What-You-Did-There.

Edited by SurvivorCrafters

tumblr_mqiqu6zY171snvfcmo1_250.gifFIRST, Enjoy this adorable Munchkin kitten.

This is a really simple way to add armor.

First, import two normal characters.

Next, take a skin that has ONLY armor and nothing else and put that on one of the characters.

Third, change  the alpha on all parts of the body of the armor character except the one(s) you want to 0%.

Then, say you have the helmet, go to instances.

After that, click on the armor character and tick the box saying 'lock to parent'.

Now, set the parent as Steve>head.

Finally, resize and re-position the part to your heart's content!

It's so simple it'll leave you saying:

Funny-gif-baby-I-See-What-You-Did-There.

OH MY GOD. ITS A MUNCHKIN. : D

Or, you can finish animating a person, duplicate him, choose a skin that looks like armor, then re-size the duplicated character. DONE! But, yeah... This works too.

Haha ye- no, because it doesn't have the armor protruding for a 3D look. And what if you want it to come off?

Or dowload someones rig for 3d armor and done

That ends up taking more time and space. Armor rigs can be upwards of 30+ items, or are made of several cumbersome schematics.

This way is much quicker. It ends up using less material, too, with only one character per armor piece as opposed to 7 or 8 items per piece.

how I have to get that skin?

Google.

Haha ye- no, because it doesn't have the armor protruding for a 3D look. And what if you want it to come off?

First off, to get it 3D, just highlight all of it's keyframes, and bump up the scale. And as for taking it off, simply edit the keyframes where you want the armor to be taken off, and highlight all the keyframes after that as to where you would like to put it. :)