HomeSweetHome RigPack SneekPeek

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi Everyone!

Today i'm trying to make a home sweet home pack that will include 3D decorations to put inside your animations!

Here's a sneak peak of the paintings i'm almost finished (just have to work out the sizing)

Spoiler

aIlaXMn.png

Meanwhile any ideas on what i should add to the pack would be appreciated... thank you! :)

4 minutes ago, J. Koope said:

You should add a book shelf with books in it

oh yeah thanks! :) i forgot i made a bookshelf rig a while ago ill just pop that in

That is a substantial amount of help that aid to make Mine Imator animations more "life-like" the simple idea of adding a photo to a scenery adds a human feel to it. 

I would like to make a video showcasing how tot implement these 3D decors into your animation to make it feel more alive. I will do this when you finish producing this rig pack, or if you wish I could receive one of these paintings early so I make the video and it'll be released upon the release of the rig pack. Please keep us updated I would love a rig like this.

A suggestion: In a lot of movies the bedrooms tend to have clocks, maybe you could include these.

1.jpg

9 minutes ago, CisforCrispr said:

That is a substantial amount of help that aid to make Mine Imator animations more "life-like" the simple idea of adding a photo to a scenery adds a human feel to it. 

I would like to make a video showcasing how tot implement these 3D decors into your animation to make it feel more alive. I will do this when you finish producing this rig pack, or if you wish I could receive one of these paintings early so I make the video and it'll be released upon the release of the rig pack. Please keep us updated I would love a rig like this.

A suggestion: In a lot of movies the bedrooms tend to have clocks, maybe you could includ

Thank you for the suggestion. 

As for the animation, This rig pack should be finished by later today or latest being early tomorrow. Currently i'm working on the basic blocks on minecraft such as the crafting table, furnace etc.Once that has been finished ill add your suggestion if im able and it should be complete. Do not worry this will not take a couple days

once again thank you :) 

3 hours ago, CisforCrispr said:

A suggestion: In a lot of movies the bedrooms tend to have clocks, maybe you could include these.

Hello again, I have finished my small rig pack and here's a link to it just encase your still interested

Link: http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/65130-home-sweet-home-pack/

1 hour ago, Spectral said:

Inspiration! Time to rig. Also if you still need ideas you should add like, ahh, looks around room
Add Social Studies homework
Add a pillow
Add a fan (the spinning things)

Thanks for the idea! :) The rig is already up but i might add those features once i'm finished a competition

http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/65130-home-sweet-home-pack/