[CLOSED] The "Elytra" Collab! [Separate from MATH]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Update: Deadline - 5/20/16

The Collab is still keep goin'! I decided to put deadline 'cuz it'll be late and there will be another my friends' collab.

Feel free to PM your entries and remember, always upload in Mediafire and extract file in .rar file!

@iRockstar12230 @DrSteve345 @Dungeon_157 @Hanns @Sword @TheDiamondKid14 and etc... Idk 'cuz there's a lot of ppl.

1 hour ago, Phupha said:

Update: Deadline - 5/20/16

The Collab is still keep goin'! I decided to put deadline 'cuz it'll be late and there will be another my friends' collab.

Feel free to PM your entries and remember, always upload in Mediafire and extract file in .rar file!

@iRockstar12230 @DrSteve345 @Dungeon_157 @Hanns @Sword @TheDiamondKid14 and etc... Idk 'cuz there's a lot of ppl.

Oh wait. I can't do media fire... Sorry I am gonna have to drop out ?

7 hours ago, iRockstar12230 said:

why? all you have to do is sign up an account and der ya go... want some help with making an account?

I just don't trust Media Fire. End of discussion.

1 hour ago, AgentAmmo said:

Welp time to make one myself eh?

Nevermind... I just remembered why i make comics instead of animations *cries in the corner*

1 hour ago, AgentAmmo said:

Nevermind... I just remembered why i make comics instead of animations *cries in the corner*

Edited by AgentAmmo
I suck at animating.