Introducing Rosey the Rose - MinerTale

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello Guys!

Here I present Rosey the Rose

She doesn't look like much like a rose but you'll soon find out...

If your interested, questions will be answered if I get them ^w^

But don't count on it ^_^

16 minutes ago, x3j50 said:

But The rose is too big

If I ever make an Update to the story of Minertale, you'll realize why :3

Edit: And when I mean Update, I mean Videos Introducing some characters and some places in MinerTale :3

Edited by NotSoProish
Additation to my Status

3 hours ago, NotSoProish said:

Hello Guys!

Here I present Rosey the Rose

She doesn't look like much like a rose but you'll soon find out...

-Video-

If your interested, questions will be answered if I get them ^w^

But don't count on it ^_^

Aww man! I wanted to do MinertTale!! Or can we collab?

Just now, LolDoge said:

Can we collab?

Sorry man, I wish I could but I don't know how collabs work :(

And plus I haven't even planned the entire script of Minertale -_-

Or atleast the main parts o.O

But I wish I could man...

Just now, NotSoProish said:

Sorry man, I wish I could but I don't know how collabs work :(

And plus I haven't even planned the entire script of Minertale -_-

Or atleast the main parts o.O

But I wish I could man...

By collab I mean us two animating it, so I can do some character designs some of the extra story (not the main) and some interactive videos so you can check out the characters and they're info, but that means giving me stuff, but I have done that before with @Saucekalor Gaming, he will tell you that you can trust me! :D I have also never stole anything in my life! :D and I'd love to make Minertale with you. but I just mostly do Characters, extra story and wallpapers and stuff k? ;)

1 minute ago, LolDoge said:

By collab I mean us two animating it, so I can do some character designs some of the extra story (not the main) and some interactive videos so you can check out the characters and they're info, but that means giving me stuff, but I have done that before with @Saucekalor Gaming, he will tell you that you can trust me! :D I have also never stole anything in my life! :D and I'd love to make Minertale with you. but I just mostly do Characters, extra story and wallpapers and stuff k? ;)

Well, man, it's hard cause i haven't even planned anything except the characters :|

I haven't even named the creeper who saves you from rosey after this ^w^

It's hard doing on my own but I might say it's even harder doing it with someone else... considering I am a large pile of mess in real life (No joke, I literally am, just check my Facebook!) and that I barely graduated 2nd grade because of my lack of help I do with my team in all of my school projects and am going to 3rd grade this year but I'm still questioning on why am I alive or why have I even graduated?

(I just shared everyone reading this a large part of my real life life)

So Maybe I'll hold out the offer for now :sweat:

4 minutes ago, NotSoProish said:

Well, man, it's hard cause i haven't even planned anything except the characters :|

I haven't even named the creeper who saves you from rosey after this ^w^

It's hard doing on my own but I might say it's even harder doing it with someone else... considering I am a large pile of mess in real life (No joke, I literally am, just check my Facebook!) and that I barely graduated 2nd grade because of my lack of help I do with my team in all of my school projects and am going to 3rd grade this year but I'm still questioning on why am I alive or why have I even graduated?

(I just shared everyone reading this a large part of my real life life)

So Maybe I'll hold out the offer for now :sweat:

Well I will help you with the rest of the characters, storys, and i will make teasers for it? But you aren't a mess! Really! I have been planning for like 5 or 6 steve/herobrine battles! And I wanted to to this before I knew you were going to! (Also Steve/Herobrine really should be sans, like Steve is normal sans and Herobrine is serious sans) So yeah uhh I am actually animating my first steve/herobrine battle right now! But uhh yeah you choose :D

Edited by LolDoge

4 minutes ago, LolDoge said:

-long very long saying about steve and herobrine and wanting to help me-

Well only if you knew me in real life...

Back to the Topic 

That is a kind of good thing (Considering I actually made it Dan and Tray) Making it Notch and Herobrine, Paps and Sans is a better Idea than the one I had in mind...

But the thing is I already posted a music video (Click here to see) about my original Idea so I don't think I can change it...

But do what you want (not in a mean way) I am making my side of Minertale (Which is a dumb one but I'd want to say original one(But who am I to say it, it's not like I am the first(maybe I am but...))) you can make your side of Minertale...

That's the current point on what I did the first time I made the music video...

My side of Minertale is where Dan and Tray are the best of friends and consider themselves as brothers... I made this cause Notch had to be the king of all Monsters

Some other peoples side is where Notch and Herobrine are the brothers and herobrine avenged Notch but who is the king in the story?

The point is Minertale is a placeholder for Minecraft and Undertale to crossover... So many Ideas can come out of it...

If this is so long, sorry dude, but that's how I truly thought about Minertale now...

13 hours ago, LolDoge said:

Welp, guess I'll make MY own version of Minertale. I thought you could have some help, but you rejected it, it was worth the shot.

Well sorry man :sweat: I just like to keep things to myself

And plus you probably have more creativity than a large mess like me ^w^

Edited by NotSoProish

5 hours ago, NotSoProish said:

Well sorry man :sweat: I just like to keep things to myself

And plus you probably have more creativity than a large mess like me ^w^

Well, I probably do have more creativity, just to make sure you call yours "MotSoProish's Minertale" and you know what I'll call mine ;)