Shaders and Suggestions.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi there, The Glorius The Glorious The Glorious David.

Today I want to tell you that everyone want shaders.

Also add a night time to day time animation.

Oh! Make it don't slide when the character is walking.

Make it less robotick.

More bending options.

Make the bow shoot animation in mine imator 3D.

3D hats, 3D hair.

Smooth bending for torsos. a bit better water.

Also Better bendings for the mobs.

add all mobs and blocks.

and the 3D Floor when mine imator opens.

Change texture of items in the .minecraft resource pack folder.

Make some render settings Like: 360p 720p 1080p 480p

And Also That we can change the background(sky color) in the middle of the animation.

In the future, please read the Mine-imator to-do list before posting suggestions.

1. Planned, once it's possible in GM.

2. Planned.

3. Most of the time the sliding when using 'Walk to next keyframe' is due to user error. Try speeding up the tempo or extending the keyframe distance.

4. Um?

5. We pretty much have all the bending options besides the torso, can you be more specific?

6. http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

7. Planned, will most likely be optional.

8. Doesn't this fall under #5?

9. #5 as well? And what do you mean by better water?

10. Planned.

11. Wat?

12. Not sure what this means.

13. There are render settings, they're just different. Look up Tutorial Guy's rendering tutorial.

14. Planned.

#4 Goes with #5 Sorry

#8 I Mean Like When You rotate the thorso, it doesn't sticks to the body.(I meant that when you rotate I want it to make a smooth bend)

# 12I meant that you can change the texture of the items from your own resource Pack Into mine imator .(When 1.7 comes out)

#9 Like at least moving water. ( Like the shaders without the reflection From the sun and stuff)

#11 You know when we go in mine imator , The floor is only 1 pixel, I want it a Real 3D Block.

#13 I mean more specific and easier.

Bye Now! :D

Don't advertise your channel - Ayhay

Umm, shaders aren't shadows, if that's what you're thinking. Necessarily, they're just things that can be added to a game that aren't going to be in it, I'm pretty sure. Correct me if I'm wrong. Minecraft shadows fall under shaders because they're 3rd party, and may never be added. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shader

Edited by joshinja