Need characters for a medieval series

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I will be doing an animation series of about 15-30 episodes and If you would like a character in this series fill out the following form:

Character name:

Character skills:

Character age:

Character skin:

Character's special weapon:

Character's team EVIL IS NOW THE ONLY THING THAT WILL GET YOU IN:

Would you be able to make rigs or schematics for it (won't hurt your mark but will increase):

And for bonus points post a video of a preview of your character like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azNdlCL25hM

TEASER TRAILERS: I'm going to start posting teaser trailers for any character that doesn't already have one!

At this time I'll be building scenery for the trailers so tune in, in about 4 hourse!

Edited by ElvenShot

Character name: Shahir (Sha-Heer)

Character skills: Speed, crafts weapons, bargaining/annoying

Character age: 19

Character skin:ceIjWkj.png

Character's special weapon: Self Crafted Longsword

Character's team (good or evil): Good

Can i rig/schematic: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s446MsbKtgo&feature=youtu.be

Extra: former peasant

Edited by Wowman

Character name: Shahir (Sha-Heer)

Character skills: Speed, crafts weapons, bargaining/annoying

Character age: 19

Character skin:ceIjWkj.png

Character's special weapon: Self Crafted Longsword

Character's team (good or evil): Good

Can i rig/schematic: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s446MsbKtgo&feature=youtu.be

Extra: former peasant

You are in

Character name: ArmDude

Character skills: Fire Resistance Magma Cubes wont attack 

Character age:12

<-- Character skin

Character's special weapon: Fists

Character's team (good or evil):  GOOD

Would you be able to make rigs or schematics for it (won't hurt your mark but will increase) srry
:

Edited by ArmDude

Character name: RandomBrony

Character skills: Freaking Sharp Eyesight, Fast Speed, Demonic Powers(Dude..Im Evil And Evil Always Get Cool Stuff But If It's Too OP U Can Discard Some Of It)

Character age: 17

Character skin: skin_2013100415281877434.png

Character's special weapon: Bow(Really Powerful One Like It's Almost OP) And 2 Swords And A Knife :P

Character's team (good or evil): Evil

Would you be able to make rigs or schematics for it (won't hurt your mark but will increase): If Im Free Which I Always Not.. :D

Character name: RandomBrony

Character skills: Freaking Sharp Eyesight, Fast Speed, Demonic Powers(Dude..Im Evil And Evil Always Get Cool Stuff But If It's Too OP U Can Discard Some Of It)

Character skin: skin_2013100415281877434.png

Character's special weapon: Bow(Really Powerful One Like It's Almost OP) And 2 Swords And A Knife :P

Character's team (good or evil): Evil

Would you be able to make rigs or schematics for it (won't hurt your mark but will increase): If Im Free Which I Always Not.. :D

Actually I thought of an idea for your powers. You are slowly gaining all of them by stealing ancient artifacts and the good guys need to stop you and whoever else joins the evil team.

Character name:cake man or cake 

Character skills can wield a bow with deadly accuracy is gifted in stealth attacks but can be a good fighter in close combat 

Character skin: in sig 

Character's special weapon: a iron sword can allso use ki attacks  and when angerd enough can go super cakein (ill give you that skin if i am accepted) 

Character's team (good or evil) Evil will get you in for sure right now but we have room for 2 more goods: good 

Would you be able to make rigs or schematics for it (won't hurt your mark but will increase): schematics yes and can help with animating 

video:http://www.youtube.com/user/TandLproductoins1 ill give you my channle

Character name: Shah

Character skills: He is an Assassin, Who does great parkour and great fighting, he does not hurt the innocent, only the enemy.

Character age: 15

Character skin: Under Profile Picture

Character's special weapon: A Diamond Sword

Character's team (good or evil) Evil will get you in for sure right now but we have room for 2 more goods: Good

Would you be able to make rigs or schematics for it (won't hurt your mark but will increase): Yes, Im a pretty awesome rigger