Official Collaboration Opportunity: Minecraft Animation - "Dream vs Skibidi Toilets"

This thread has about 2400 views, but I have made few friends, so please interact and message me on Discord. I am looking for a friend more than anything 

MD Studios

discord : lord_of_dimansions

Dear mineimator Forum Members,

I hope this message finds you well. I am excited to present an official collaboration opportunity to the talented members of our forum. We have a unique project underway, and we're looking for passionate individuals to join us in bringing it to life.

About the Animation: Our upcoming Minecraft animation, titled "Dream vs Skibidi Toilets," promises to be an exhilarating adventure centered around interdimensional travel. The story blends action and a touch of fantasy, offering a captivating experience for both creators and viewers alike.

Project Progress: Significant progress has been made on the animation front. All necessary models have been meticulously crafted, and the scenes are primed for action. What remains is the animation of characters and the addition of vibrant voice acting to breathe life into our project.

Collaboration Details:

Animation Duration: 8 to 12 minutes

Animation Genre: Action with a hint of Fantasy

Contribution Needed: Character Animation and Voice Acting

Main Goal: The main goal of this project is to build a powerful group in the field of making Minecraft animations so that we can return Minecraft animations to their former glory.

Open to Any Help: We welcome any assistance, no matter how small, as every contribution helps us achieve our collective vision.

Income Distribution: All income generated from the video on YouTube will be divided among the creators, if such income arises. If an offer is received from a monetized channel to feature the animation, we will consider it, taking into account the opinions of all creators involved. Additionally, we are open to showcasing the animation on multiple channels.

Sponsorship Welcome: We also welcome sponsorship opportunities to further support our project and its creators.

How to Participate: If you're interested in being part of this thrilling venture, please fill out the form linked below. Be sure to include samples of your previous work, particularly related to character animation and voice acting.

[google form link]

Contact Information: For any inquiries or further details, feel free to reach out to [mahdi mohammadi] at [@mahdimohammadi6753] in youtube .

Let's embark on this creative journey together and make "Dream vs Skibidi" a truly unforgettable experience for Minecraft enthusiasts everywhere!

Warm regards,

[Mahdi] [modeler]     maiedemahdi399@gmail.com 

image 1 

image 2

image 3

image 4

image 5

image 6

image 7

image 8

Edited by Mahdi1383

On 2/7/2024 at 9:17 AM, Entibrine303 said:

Hey,

You asked for permission to use my music in your animation. You can use it as long as I am credited of course!

How much do you have in mind?

On ۱۴۰۲/۱۱/۱۸ at 20:00, Red Creeper said:

عالی، من به شما کمک می کنم 👍

I look forward to working with you and the rest of the forum members
Please refer to the Google form link

On 2/10/2024 at 11:36 AM, Mahdi1383 said:

Hi bro, we will be very happy to have you in the team
Why don't you join us?
We spend good times together

i cant use pre 2.0 

cause i dont how to use and my computer as a trash

On 2/11/2024 at 10:48 PM, Mpleyale said:

not ironically ☝️🤓

it's true

On 2/10/2024 at 6:56 PM, Fover said:

i cant use pre 2.0 

cause i dont how to use and my computer as a trash

This thread has about 800 views, but I have made few friends, so please interact and message me on Discord. I am looking for a friend more than anything 

MD Studios

discord : lord_of_dimansions

Edited by Mahdi1383