RENDER ~ The Changling Awaits ~ Reverse 1999 Render

~ Jessica, the Changling, waits for any new friends to come to the lake ~

79vJxJP.png

Recently I've been experimenting with lighting and stuff, and I had an idea to make another remake of a poster from Reverse 1999! I like how this looks, (But in my opinion it doesn't look as good as my Matilda one, which you can actually find here! But actually, that one was really good, I don't know if I'll be able to ever make a render look as good as that one again..)

You can find the original poster here.

And I want to thank @Mpleyale for giving me a pretty good idea of how to tweak the lighting effects, they didn't really give me a full blown tutorial, but gave me enough info to figure out what the heck I was doing. So thanks!

The face was kind of difficult to get a slight smile because of how and mine-imator face rig works, so pretty much EVERYTHING in that render looks good, BESIDES Jessica.. 

As always though, leave a upvote if you like what I did, and if not, give me a downvote and tell me what I can improve on in the future, because I always need opinions from other people. Thanks!

On 1/17/2024 at 8:05 PM, Mpleyale said:

It's rare to find people who want to make an effort like you, do you want to add me on discord? I can help u if you want

I use discord just for chatting with family and friends I know in real life, so I wouldn't be able to do that, but I can still take some tips! And thank you, I just really like a lot of these renders and animations, even outside of Mine-Imator, and I want to try to get better, I am doing good with renders, but animation still isn't the best for me..