My very first video_Please take a moment to watch, like, and share if you find it interesting. Your feedback and support mean the world to me. Thank you for being a part of this journey with me.

>:0 this has impressed me so much honestly

To be the first video, it's way much better than how mine was, and it's incredible long and well made.

It got escenaries, many characters in scene, models, oof.

I can see a big potential in you and specially the time and effort you spent on this.

it even got lore!

I'm sure you gonna improve your animation skills really quick, I have no doubt about it.

good luck in next projects buddy! :3

Well, seams to me, you have the skill, just needs polish like everyone here needs or needed. 

But it's great! Though as I noticed alot, you do use alot of common happaning things in the animation, which is great since you don't see that often, but you might take your time next time to really get a good reference to the real world, like the car in the turn...

Yeah ik Mine-imator isn't made for cars, but with the new path feature, you could have made it just that smooth and tilt the car just a bit to make it look like the turn takes effect, but that's about the real world reference,

Lighting is another story, as many here had to learn the hard way, take a look around in the Forums, follow the work of others to see how lighting can effect things,

Else it's great, good potential on you my guy, you made a great job, just as mentioned, the two main points, there are a few, but those you will have fixed in no time!

Good luck on you journey! 

On 11/8/2023 at 12:58 PM, Fox Miner said:

Well, seams to me, you have the skill, just needs polish like everyone here needs or needed. 

But it's great! Though as I noticed alot, you do use alot of common happaning things in the animation, which is great since you don't see that often, but you might take your time next time to really get a good reference to the real world, like the car in the turn...

Yeah ik Mine-imator isn't made for cars, but with the new path feature, you could have made it just that smooth and tilt the car just a bit to make it look like the turn takes effect, but that's about the real world reference,

Lighting is another story, as many here had to learn the hard way, take a look around in the Forums, follow the work of others to see how lighting can effect things,

Else it's great, good potential on you my guy, you made a great job, just as mentioned, the two main points, there are a few, but those you will have fixed in no time!

Good luck on you journey! 

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback and constructive comments! I truly appreciate your insights and the encouragement you've given me.

I completely understand your points about using real-world references and improving the lighting in my animations. I'm always striving to enhance the quality of my work, and your suggestions will be invaluable in helping me achieve that.

On 11/8/2023 at 4:50 PM, MKz said:

I like that you put effort
Like this must taken for ever

using smooth keyframes is the only thing that you miss
and try making a walk cycle of your own, its way better than the automatic one

overall amazing work
welcome to mine-imator forums
we are happy to have you here

Thank you so much for your kind words and warm welcome! I'm thrilled to be a part of the Mine-imator forums and grateful for the support from this community. 
I appreciate your feedback, and I completely agree that smooth keyframes and custom walk cycles can make a big difference in animations. I'll definitely work on incorporating those aspects into my future projects to elevate the quality even further. Your encouragement and advice mean a lot to me, and I'm excited to continue honing my skills with the support of this fantastic community.

On 11/8/2023 at 11:01 AM, CanIIA said:

>:0 this has impressed me so much honestly

To be the first video, it's way much better than how mine was, and it's incredible long and well made.

It got escenaries, many characters in scene, models, oof.

I can see a big potential in you and specially the time and effort you spent on this.

it even got lore!

I'm sure you gonna improve your animation skills really quick, I have no doubt about it.

good luck in next projects buddy! :3

Wow, I'm absolutely thrilled to hear your positive comments! Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement. I really appreciate your support. Thanks again for your warm wishes and kind words. The comments like yours that motivate me to keep creating and improving. Cheers!