Ruined Roxanne | Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach Ruin Minecraft Render (3K Rez) | Fox Miner Creation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

ApEY1Qc.png

It was all perfect... I was perfect... until that BRAT came... barging down the halls... making fun of me... thinking he is better then ME!?

He will pay for this... he will pay for all he has done... humiliated me... for what he stole... my beautiful eyes... I WILL RIP HIS EYE WHEN I GET THE CHANCE TO... Not even staff can stop me... they didn't bother giving new eyes anyways...

That kid better pray for mercy once I get my eyes back... Then I am going to be the one rolling him over... maybe I should set a trap... for when he comes back... he will never see it coming...

Well, now from my side, I can tell this isn't a masterpiece, but I am kinda oke with that, since the AR version is SICK

So you better stay tuned for that one!

Also The map I used if from CuppaTeaExe as you will see in the rest of this Showcase
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqh4zbarMilTDz2YefeRLtw

Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach Ruin Minecraft Renders

1.png          Previous.png                                                                                                           Next.png          last.png

Edited by Fox Miner
Latest: Mini Music Man