Ruined Freddy | Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach Ruin Minecraft Render (3K Rez) | Fox Miner Creation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

jltlTU6.png

Now for something Scary...

Isn't this Fazerblast? So sad to see all these places end up this way... I can still remember how I always ran past everyone's Lasers... Even though it wasn't allowed... I miss the old times... though where is Freddy, I haven't seem him till now, I really hope he isn't like Chica and Monty... Why do they wanna get me so bad? Haven't they seen a child in that long?

*Clanking noises*

What are those sounds?  Is that... Freddy? Freddy! It got you the worst... Freddy, are you alrigh-... wait... where is your head? No... wait Freddy no!

*Cassie running noises*

Well, I couldn't really add a story to Freddy... since... he kinda don't talk...
But to also explain why I am posting out of order, I am actually posting in order of how I made the Models!

ANYWAYS, stay tuned! There is still a lot to come!

Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach Ruin Minecraft Renders

1.png          Previous.png                                                                                                           Next.png          last.png

Edited by Fox Miner
Latest: Mini Music Man