Can't export Maps to share (schematics don't work)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

As said, but here more in detail:

• I cannot export a Map I have imported from a world into Mine-imator. I will create a Miobject file, but there is no schematic or anything
  • and not only that, when importing a schematic from Mineways, then Mine-imator just plain out replaces some blocks, and Mineways isn't broken or the file, i imported it into other programs and it was totally fine!

I get the new system of world importing with the world being able to just reload, but lets be honest... who actually uses that feature? instead of being able to share schematics with friends...

Hope I can get an answer soon!

On 8/9/2023 at 7:07 PM, MKz said:

Is the world 1.20?

If not, then I can only wish you good luck buddy

Lol, but also if it would be, still doesn't fix the fact that it will import it into a cache file that I cant share,

also, I used Mine-imator 1.2.9 for the time being, it even can import 1.20 blocks if you just have the files for it. which I kinda do... like half of them got imported but then not

On 8/9/2023 at 7:40 PM, Fox Miner said:

Lol, but also if it would be, still doesn't fix the fact that it will import it into a cache file that I cant share,

also, I used Mine-imator 1.2.9 for the time being, it even can import 1.20 blocks if you just have the files for it. which I kinda do... like half of them got imported but then not

scince the devs left developement and the situation is getting a little bit harder

there is no one to fix bugs, to add new content and to make the community feel a bit more... alive

but that is just my personnal opinion

On 8/9/2023 at 9:03 PM, MKz said:

scince the devs left developement and the situation is getting a little bit harder

there is no one to fix bugs, to add new content and to make the community feel a bit more... alive

but that is just my personnal opinion

you're right, but also not, because the community is here, one guy already made non official 1.20 File Update, or mbanders is making his own updates and releasing them

its mixed

On 8/9/2023 at 8:08 PM, Fox Miner said:

you're right, but also not, because the community is here, one guy already made non official 1.20 File Update, or mbanders is making his own updates and releasing them

its mixed

so like the actual minecraft, its up to the community to carry itself

On 8/10/2023 at 3:08 AM, Fox Miner said:

its mixed

Really? Where can I find the 1.20 support?

On 8/11/2023 at 6:51 PM, Devhiebrine said:

umm fox miner did you made this post for me cause I literally asked you the same thing in discord

Ye, but as mentioned, Developers didn't really stop by, so, we got to work with alternatives