MY BROTHER REVEAL!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

well this is a great reveal yes!

@ek_animator is my brother. well yes really since @Fox Miner family have a lot of member and yes. fox miner I mean *ahem* ek animator is my brother. and ofc that makes @ek_animator as @Fox Miner son aswell. but STILL IM THE 1ST CHILD SO I DESERVE EVERYTHING! speaking of my brother. I have found out some guys are trying to get to my brother so I'll make it clear here. EK ANIMATOR IS MY BROTHER GET OFF!

fersee__EK_animator.png

(well here comes the people making creative photoshops of my render hopefully...)

@CanIIA @Fover @TheToastedIron @FOXY TOONS @rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr cmere :3

Well I don't think I will make such a render, but ....

On 7/18/2023 at 1:49 PM, kazooha said:

well this is a great reveal yes!

@ek_animator is my brother. well yes really since @Fox Miner family have a lot of member and yes. fox miner I mean *ahem* ek animator is my brother. and ofc that makes @ek_animator as @Fox Miner son aswell. but STILL IM THE 1ST CHILD SO I DESERVE EVERYTHING! speaking of my brother. I have found out some guys are trying to get to my brother so I'll make it clear here. EK ANIMATOR IS MY BROTHER GET OFF!

fersee__EK_animator.png

(well here comes the people making creative photoshops of my render hopefully...)

@CanIIA @Fover @TheToastedIron @FOXY TOONS @rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr cmere :3

I am working on your request (hope I can publish it this year, nothing great)

Spoiler

it is just I am busy and not much motivation, sorry again for being so slowly and it will be no masterpice, sorry for this too I am a to big noob and not enought expirienced to make a masterpice like the others. (And to slowly I am not even finished with the building for the scene, maye I can make an animation for it but then I need skins firt because a empty hall is not so great.)

OH! I FORGOTT!

AMAZING RENDER!

Edited by rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr
You didn't saw amszing it is only in your mind.

On 7/18/2023 at 11:50 PM, rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr said:

Well I don't think I will make such a render, but ....

I am working on your request (hope I can publish it this year, nothing great)

Reveal hidden contents

it is just I am busy and not much motivation, sorry again for being so slowly and it will be no masterpice, sorry for this too I am a to big noob and not enought expirienced to make a masterpice like the others. (And to slowly I am not even finished with the building for the scene, maye I can make an animation for it but then I need skins firt because a empty hall is not so great.)

OH! I FORGOTT!

AMSZING RENDER!

xD

ty!

On 7/18/2023 at 8:09 PM, ek_animator said:

true

TELL THEM!