Random Alien Invasion Test Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Made this animation to test Kwazedilla's Alien Vehicles Rigs (I love them honestly) and KeepOnChucking's Volumetric Clouds Rig (love them too). Used some random sounds effects. I hope you like it, give me some feedback too so I can improve myself.

Edited by EnderFede

Amazing animation.

However to the feedback: I like the special efects for example the view of the camerea what becamed sharper. I am also a fan of the glinting lights<

The only thing to improve in my opinion is that the sides of the ship didn't glint, but only the underside. I would also try to let the sides glint, thats all from me.

those rigs were made eight years ago; i'm surprised you found them

anyways, i like camera movement and effects. as @rofrrrrrrrrrrrrrsaid, you could try get some cool details on the ship by enabling glow on the green parts (should be a checkmark in the object's options)

On 7/9/2023 at 8:51 PM, Kwazedilla said:

those rigs were made eight years ago; i'm surprised you found them

anyways, i like camera movement and effects. as @rofrrrrrrrrrrrrrsaid, you could try get some cool details on the ship by enabling glow on the green parts (should be a checkmark in the object's options)

thanks for the feedback :) I already use glow lights in other animations, oh also let me know if you want me to upload my other animations too :D also finding the rigs is pretty simple, you can just google "Mine-Imator Alien Spaceship Rig" and you'll find them almost instantly 

On 7/9/2023 at 6:12 PM, rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr said:

Amazing animation.

However to the feedback: I like the special efects for example the view of the camerea what becamed sharper. I am also a fan of the glinting lights<

The only thing to improve in my opinion is that the sides of the ship didn't glint, but only the underside. I would also try to let the sides glint, thats all from me.

Thank you :D  I forgot to add the glow especially because the rig isn't mine and I was kinda in a rush -_-'

Edited by EnderFede