FOXY TOONS burning a pot of rice and slapping a bread on top of the black burnt rice

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Poll title  

2 members have voted

1. 1. should i make the black burnt rice as a rig?

• yes! (but no bread on top tho ;-;)
    • no thx. we're not eating from an unknown entity

a new person have opened a restaurant in the city! and uhhh this entity that cooks the food is kinda....
and that entity is @FOXY TOONS himself.

FOXY_TOONS_burnt_a_pot_of_rice_and_slap_

as always, this is part of the "I will render your weirdest ideas" 

please do leave an upvote since it'll help me a lot. oh and give ur time to check out the poll plz :<

Edited by kazooha

On 7/4/2023 at 2:58 PM, FOXY TOONS said:

Uncle Roger would be really disappointed in me if he saw that I was cooking rice this way.

good luck on that. oh and good luck hiding from the SCP mobile task force since you're on the SCP most wanted list

On 7/4/2023 at 4:42 PM, rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr said:

Amazing render.

Hide contents

Possible story:

Why don't eat rice of a unknown entity? I mean what..cough, cough, ..

Guy in the background: Now you have the answer.

what? his big black burnt rice is amazing! we must invest in big black burnt rice! its the only thing that can save is from possible economic crisis because people will buy it from foxy toons and foxy toons will buy rice from the farmers. he will also pay his taxes and pay for the fuel used to burn the rice! and the farmer will use the money to harvest more rice, and the politicians who receive the taxes will use it to invest in big black burnt rice which will makes our economy more better. now people dont have to starve anymore in the middle of mining! they can just buy a big black burnt rice! since me and @FOXY TOONS are planning to expand our business everywhere! we will expand to nether, overworld, the end, lava, caves, and a lot of places! we will beat elon musk and mark zuckerberg, because we will fix 99% of the world problem using a food!

On 7/4/2023 at 11:55 AM, kazooha said:

what? his big black burnt rice is amazing! we must invest in big black burnt rice! its the only thing that can save is from possible economic crisis because people will buy it from foxy toons and foxy toons will buy rice from the farmers. he will also pay his taxes and pay for the fuel used to burn the rice! and the farmer will use the money to harvest more rice, and the politicians who receive the taxes will use it to invest in big black burnt rice which will makes our economy more better. now people dont have to starve anymore in the middle of mining! they can just buy a big black burnt rice! since me and @FOXY TOONS are planning to expand our business everywhere! we will expand to nether, overworld, the end, lava, caves, and a lot of places! we will beat elon musk and mark zuckerberg, because we will fix 99% of the world problem using a food!

Hahaha (Smile)

First Genshin Impact with Elon Musk, now rice with Foxy Toons.

Guys be careful, he is going to be more powerfull/more world conquering than anyone else.

On 7/4/2023 at 6:05 PM, rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr said:

Hahaha (Smile)

First Genshin Impact with Elon Musk, now rice with Foxy Toons.

Guys be careful, he is going to be more powerfull/more world conquering than anyone else.

ZEHAHAHAHAHAH ME AND ELON GON CONQUER GENSHIN IMPACT, ME AND FOXY TOONS GON CONQUER THE MINEIMATOR COMMUNITY. ZEHAHAHAHAH

soon all of those genshin impact players and mineimator users will bow down to us ZEHAHAHAHAHAH >:D

On 7/4/2023 at 6:07 PM, ek_animator said:

now can u do mine

wait pls. let me build a cliff for u to jump off, let me find solution to delete gravity so blu can float, and let me find a way to make a polar bear be able to live outside of antarctica. during the process of doing those, I'll find solution for the antarctica animals to live outside of antarctica, that way we can solve this thing called global warming and worry less. + cliff helps attract tourists to my minecraft server so why not. and way to delete gravity? people can float without going to space which took billions of dollars!

On 7/4/2023 at 4:09 PM, kazooha said:

ZEHAHAHAHAHAH ME AND ELON GON CONQUER GENSHIN IMPACT, ME AND FOXY TOONS GON CONQUER THE MINEIMATOR COMMUNITY. ZEHAHAHAHAH

soon all of those genshin impact players and mineimator users will bow down to us ZEHAHAHAHAHAH >:D

wait pls. let me build a cliff for u to jump off, let me find solution to delete gravity so blu can float, and let me find a way to make a polar bear be able to live outside of antarctica. during the process of doing those, I'll find solution for the antarctica animals to live outside of antarctica, that way we can solve this thing called global warming and worry less. + cliff helps attract tourists to my minecraft server so why not. and way to delete gravity? people can float without going to space which took billions of dollars!

I won't bow down to you if I don't like. I could just live in a world where you wont exist.