Counter-strike 2 | AK-47 [AKM]

This time inclueded both the Actual AK-47 Type3 and the AKM. 

QdLqefZ.png

VDMwinN.png

Crustyjpeg AKM

ZlKezWQ.png

My Reworked version of Crustyjpeg AKM

UyyrVVh.png

So Yeah, this is like a more details version of his AKM, and most weapons i make is using Crustyjpeg model as base model for it, don't worry i already asked him to use his model as base model for some weapons, funny thing is, My IMI Galil AR model was actually an Ak-12 prototype by him, but i turned it into The Galil lol.

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6yw1jhsxa0m6a60/Ak-47+n'+AKM.rar/file

[Remeber to credit to Crustyjpeg, also me.]

On 6/30/2023 at 10:47 AM, Duychung said:

This time inclueded both the Actual AK-47 Type3 and the AKM. 

QdLqefZ.png

VDMwinN.png

Crustyjpeg AKM

ZlKezWQ.png

My Reworked version of Crustyjpeg AKM

UyyrVVh.png

So Yeah, this is like a more details version of his AKM, and most weapons i make is using Crustyjpeg model as base model for it, don't worry i already asked him to use his model as base model for some weapons, funny thing is, My IMI Galil AR model was actually an Ak-12 prototype by him, but i turned it into The Galil lol.

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6yw1jhsxa0m6a60/Ak-47+n'+AKM.rar/file

[Remeber to credit to Crustyjpeg, also me.]

OMG SO COOL OWEBKSDF

I checked out the images you posted, and I must say, they look pretty awesome. The level of detail and craftsmanship is really impressive. It's really cool that you used the Crustyjpeg model as a base for your weapons. By the way, I just joined this forum, so I'm still getting used to everything. It's great to see fellow enthusiasts sharing their creations here. I'm really excited to try out your creation. Thanks for sharing the download link. Oh, and speaking of Counter-Strike, have you had a chance to check out the market for CS2? Just curious.

Edited by VitaCoupa

On 10/31/2023 at 9:06 PM, VitaCoupa said:

I checked out the images you posted, and I must say, they look pretty awesome. The level of detail and craftsmanship is really impressive. It's really cool that you used the Crustyjpeg model as a base for your weapons. By the way, I just joined this forum, so I'm still getting used to everything. It's great to see fellow enthusiasts sharing their creations here. I'm really excited to try out your creation. Thanks for sharing the download link. Oh, and speaking of Counter-Strike, have you had a chance to check out the market for CS2? Just curious.

nah, i never use those CS market site, but i mostly use Dmarket n' Tradeitgg to trade the cases from drop for skins