Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well, long time no see, i haven't posted anything in weeks

Well, i was the whole time working on an animation i have to finish, and studying for final exams, but i was making some rigs in secret  ; )

These are Catthie and Loya, Loya is the little 6yo yellow cute girl and Catthie is the 24yo dark theme girl

wRM3m8I.png

they're from a novel i am writing

I am making something special with them, something big, something that will touch ur emotions and go deeper inside them...

That's what it made me feel when a song inspired me to make this idea

Here's an extra render of Loya, you deserve it since i haven't posted in a while

gr1DCwL.png

Cute, isn't she

And i dis make one of Catthie, but check it out in Work in Progress Category

Edit: here's the post of Catthie's rendah

Edited by CanIIA

(Laught) Everyone writes books in these days.

I like that, because I like to read, it is my first hobby, traveling/imagen other realms/ scenes. Meet new Things/characters or old ones.

Amazing renders and yes, Loya is cute.

Fox Miner

Me: Oh.

I am sorry for that.

Kazooha how dare you not to read everything of the text your mum wrote. (Gigle)

Edited by rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr

So... 

A. This is amazing, really cool, the rendering and all, beautiful, I love it, but not as much as you : P

B. I don't think that 6 year old have... Boobs... Or even a dent... If I may call it that... Just to make a point, but other then that, beautiful! 

On 6/20/2023 at 9:42 AM, kazooha said:

interesting.

(even tho i didnt read the whole thing but still nice render!)

XD 👍

On 6/20/2023 at 8:28 AM, Fox Miner said:

So... 

A. This is amazing, really cool, the rendering and all, beautiful, I love it, but not as much as you : P

B. I don't think that 6 year old have... Boobs... Or even a dent... If I may call it that... Just to make a point, but other then that, beautiful! 

Okay imma fix it dw, i still need to fix many stuff on her coat. Thanks for that XD, it's true

And btw i luv u very very very much >:3 ❤️