Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It is over.. Null has won... I have lost...

DKohBHq.png

Spoiler

But.. have I?

Maybe now, all the torture will finally end.

My corruption has grown too far...

He would have taken over...

With me... He has lost as well...

so.. I did it.

I saved the ones that are left from him.

I hope that my soul will finally rest...

In peace.
Spoiler

Y0u th0ught 1t w4s 0v3r? H3h.. 0f c0urs3 1 w0nt l3t Null k1ll th3 b0dy 1 p0s3ss..

H3 W1LL G3T WH4T H3 D3S3RV3S.

1 4M TH3 3V3RL4ST1NG T3RR0R 0F M3G4BR1N3...

TH3 B0DY P0S3SS3D BY NULL-Z3R0.

Edited by Entibrine303

Amazig work

Pls don't bei angry with my when you read my post. In my head some Storys appeared.

What? The First one I can read without any problems, but the Seconds one. I schould start the decoding range. So: 1=i, 4=w, 3=e. That means we geht ... (reading) ... . Who the hack is "Megabrine"? Guys I need the computer next, okay. And can I also pleased have the key for the archive?

Voice in the background1:"Are you our boss... ?"

Voice in the background2:"Bei quite ... he is our ... !"

(No/to) continue

Posible continue:

"Did this Idiot realy think he can escape me? Aslong as all of ous exist we can't die. If he destroy/kill one of ous He kill himself, there is no way to escape our desty... (a loud noice and a Flesch of lightning) What is that?! That shouldn't bei Here?! That shouldn't happyend. What is ...

(No/To) continue

AS he sayed. We eben haven't get started jet.

Oohh! The story goes on, thats good. I like to see how it goes.

On 6/5/2023 at 7:16 PM, rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr said:

Amazig work

Pls don't bei angry with my when you read my post. In my head some Storys appeared.

What? The First one I can read without any problems, but the Seconds one. I schould start the decoding range. So: 1=i, 4=w, 3=e. That means we geht ... (reading) ... . Who the hack is "Megabrine"? Guys I need the computer next, okay. And can I also pleased have the key for the archive?

Voice in the background1:"Are you our boss... ?"

Voice in the background2:"Bei quite ... he is our ... !"

(No/to) continue

Posible continue:

"Did this Idiot realy think he can escape me? Aslong as all of ous exist we can't die. If he destroy/kill one of ous He kill himself, there is no way to escape our desty... (a loud noice and a Flesch of lightning) What is that?! That shouldn't bei Here?! That shouldn't happyend. What is ...

(No/To) continue

AS he sayed. We eben haven't get started jet.

Oohh! The story goes on, thats good. I like to see how it goes.

y0u'r3 wr0ng, th3 m3ss4g3s 4r3 3ncrypt3d d1ff3r3ntly...