Don't make Tomas serious...

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

FsMlK5C.png

... Now you know...

U'll never want to see him like that... And what would happen after that...

So better be careful...

Well yes, Tomas is one of the strongest character of "Same Souls"

He can control magnetism and gravity... And he even can make a copy of himself with nanobots, with same properties as him, and independent, capable to think and move by it's own

Tomas is not a mean character, but he used to be a burglar before, commonly called as "The red storm"

He and Alex used to be a duo of burglars before, i will later explain this.

More spoilers... 

PD: not edited, all was made on Mine-imator, and it even crashed once XD

On 4/21/2023 at 1:55 AM, Fox Miner said:

Did you turn off shadows on the spheres? because I dont see any shadow on our dear friend...

Those spheres are not supposed to project shadows, because they are made of light, a dark light, not so emissive.

And the fact Tomas has no shadows, its weird, but i actually like it: makes him cartoon-ish someway

On 4/21/2023 at 1:06 PM, CanIIA said:

Those spheres are not supposed to project shadows, because they are made of light, a dark light, not so emissive.

And the fact Tomas has no shadows, its weird, but i actually like it: makes him cartoon-ish someway

No right, the the spheres are making a it so that no shadows are being casted at all, make them "Non shadow casting" because it looks off, that he has no shadows on him at all