The DJ Hunt | Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach Render (4K Rez Pre-release 4)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

b7sxZRW.png

FREDDY! I THOUGHT YOU SAY'D HE WAS A NICE GUY!?!?!?!

He is, isn't he?

Yeah no! I NEED HELP

I can't! If I enter that Place I just wont stop dancing, I wont be able to help you!

FREDDY! WHY IS HE SO BIG!?

Well in a earlier design of him, we was rather small and wasn't really interesting for People thats why the designers went for something more big, literally...

FREDDY STOP TALKING LIKE A TEACHER AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!

(Game continues...)

So... yeah this is here, one of my last renders... I am kind of lazy these days... dont have any pre-renders anymore... so... yeah...

Don't worry though, am working on something big... and then bigger... and then even bigger...

What I forgot last time as well, the map is by Cuppa tea.exe:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqh4zbarMilTDz2YefeRLtw

Please go to this guys channel, he had so much go into this project, support him if you can, watch his building Videos, like or something, this guy made so cool things, he deserves it:

On 3/22/2023 at 7:24 AM, Aayush Saji said:

Sorry. I had exams...

Hide contents

BUT NOW IM FREE

JEEEZ Man, I didn't mean it in that way, I was just wondering why none nothing....

How did the exams go?

On 3/22/2023 at 2:23 AM, Fox Miner said:

This is kind of sad, just one upvote.... of my Gf... for one of my best renders yet!?

Come on Guys! No fair...

At least gimme some feedback!

😔 Yeah my honey deserves much more than that, why did this happen? 

He made here a bigger effort than usual, and he tries very hard on all his renders

They are always amazing, just look at that!

Come on guys >:/

Edited by CanIIA