Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Sculk_crazy

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Many years ago, a meteorite fell in this forest, and the ghouls living here left one after another.
But not everyone can leave this forest, and the things still left here are affected and changed.
From spirit to body, no one is immune
That day, the hunter who lived in this forest before the meteorite fell. He went mad, kept wailing, handcuffed himself, shut himself in the house and shot himself... Up to now, there are still ghouls who can hear the murmur from the forest. He has always been there, the hunter and the crazy man.

9273ec715d0d81ed.png

I stepped on the soft and strange skin of the forest. The ground here emits strange colors, which do not exist in the known color spectrum.
Plants are also emitting, and the trunk is withered and blackened, but this is only the periphery.
I looked deep. The trees were tall and crowded, twisted and deformed, emitting disgusting colors. I continued to move forward, wearing the armor made for me by ghouls.
I need to find out what's in it. Maybe I can find something good?

26a718ff0b13d656.png

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

3750c28f0e41d18e.png

The first boss of the Sculk series
If you like this post, please give me a like:steve_flirty:
If you can, please forward it to your friends to let more people know:steve_wink:

Edited by Ender.Moring UOP