Minecraft with LacaMenDRY

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

DNW0Fk0.png

So yeah... Ehm... Me and @LacaMenDRY went to play Minecraft and yeah... He showed off his Idk 7 year old map, and then I started randomly destroying things and fixing them, then killing him randomly, so next we made a new survival map, and tried to play with shades, I was amazed because I never play with shades... And then it just lagged way to much...... And yeah I accidentally deleted punched him after he was weakened by Zombies and he died... Life is hard sometimes... 

But we had a great time! 

BTW the map in this one is my own, I didnt have his on hand

Edited by Fox Miner
Still can't believe that I played with the LacaMenDRY! Damn... A dream come true!

On 6/1/2022 at 8:52 AM, LacaMenDRY said:

Obsessed with elleveatoh!

Yup he showed off an pretty amazing elevator and I was completely obsessed, going up and down, all around, damn I love that thing! 

On 6/1/2022 at 2:58 PM, Fox Miner said:

Yup he showed off an pretty amazing elevator and I was completely obsessed, going up and down, all around, damn I love that thing! 

I will teach you how to make every single Redstonish Contraptiona one by one if you wish, I will.