Champions Of Eternum Episode 1: The Enchanted Block

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I have been working day and night for this. Me, Phanntm, and a couple of others animated this, full credits in the description below.

This series takes place in the realm of Eternum. A realm of fantasy, culture, and mystery. This episode mostly includes on how the realm was created, and the coming threats of Eternum. Sure for now it may sound a bit generic, but as the episodes go on I assure you it's not :)

So, in my opinion, the storyline is amazing, the animation is one of the best you could achieve in Mine-imator, lighting is... Good, like it can be better, but still cool. 

And now... Sound effects, basically the timing was sometimes good, sometimes off, but mostly good. Then there was the lack of sound, you used the same footsteps all the time, I think your right foot would do a different sound then your left foot, because it steps on a different spot. 

Otherwise this animation was good to watch, enjoy able, just the fact that the narrator could talk and the characters not... Which is kind of weird... But overall, I am impressed! 

On 5/3/2022 at 1:19 PM, Fox Miner said:

So, in my opinion, the storyline is amazing, the animation is one of the best you could achieve in Mine-imator, lighting is... Good, like it can be better, but still cool. 

And now... Sound effects, basically the timing was sometimes good, sometimes off, but mostly good. Then there was the lack of sound, you used the same footsteps all the time, I think your right foot would do a different sound then your left foot, because it steps on a different spot. 

Otherwise this animation was good to watch, enjoy able, just the fact that the narrator could talk and the characters not... Which is kind of weird... But overall, I am impressed! 

Thank you so much for the feedback! In my opinion the Animation wasn't the best but I certainly tried. Altho most of the clips here were old clips, only a couple of new ones. With the sound effects I'm still pretty new in making these types of things, so as I was editing I was learning on what sound effect to add etc etc. And yeah the footsteps, I'll keep that in mind for next time :D And the lighting as well, not my specialty, trying to get better.

And with the voice acting, we may get some voice actors for episode 2, not entirely sure, but I'm thinking about it.

Oh and the storyline! Glad to hear that you liked it! This episode was just to show the foundation of the world of Eternum. How it was made etc. Next episodes will show the journey of the four chosen ones, and why exactly they where "chosen". Will give more info on crimson as well ;).

Edited by Glamo

On 5/3/2022 at 2:37 PM, Glamo said:

Thank you so much for the feedback! In my opinion the Animation wasn't the best but I certainly tried. Altho most of the clips here where old clips, only a couple of new ones. With the sound effects I'm still pretty new in making these types of things, so as I was editing I was learning on what sound effect to add etc etc. And yeah the footsteps, I'll keep that in mind for next time :D And the lighting as well, not my specialty, trying to get better.

And with the voice acting, we may get some voice actors for episode 2, not entirely sure, but I'm thinking about it.

Cool, very cool I really wish you much luck with this project. 

And for the lighting, you just practice till it looks right, after a while you'll get the hand of it. 

And yeah rember that with the footsteps, damn that bugged me... But else good!