Minecraft story mode World's Edge [Jesse's teleporting ability]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just a short animation on Jesse's teleporting ability she got from her Ender Sickness.

I hope you like it! My first actual animation. Episode 1 coming soon. (As time goes on my animations will get better, they won't be a bad as this one).

Ender Sickness

Spoiler

A sickness developed from endermen with green, red, or black eyes. To get ender sickness One must be hit by the endermen. The sickness eats the flesh of the person it is bounded to. Even though the sickness doesn't kill the user, it can develop pain spikes randomly that is very uncomfortable. The only way to curse this is to develop Wither sickness and then eat an enchanted golden Apple. Milk does not curse this effect.

Even though it sounds bad, there is a good side to it.....It can allow the user to teleport like an endermen by looking at an area near by or remembering the area. You can only teleport 150 blocks in Each direction. With Jesse since her body isn't fully effect she gets dizzy whenever she uses the teleport ability. The further she teleports the more dizzier she gets.