Recruiting people to be in WOME

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Now this is for one thing, no lines, no nothin'. This is for another hacker, now this will be in the main fight scene keep in mind, also it will have a title card with your name, so the three people will get in.

Here's the form:

Name: 
Skin:

Fighting style (Can be a name of a person from a game *recommended*) 

Weapons(If needed): 

Anything extra?: 

And also, any over powered characters WILL BE BALANCED or not be in at all, keep that in mind.

Edited by ProjectR013

Name: Zilten
Skin: EZo6Pux.png

Fighting style (Can be a name of a person from a game *recommended*) : Ability Of The Force Using "Force Gloves"  But my fight style is Darth Vader

Weapons(If needed): rowXm6R.png

Anything extra?: Nope!

Name:  Ravok
Skin:

Fighting style (Can be a name of a person from a game *recommended*) When in human and power mode: Quick fistfighter

When in ragemode DEATH AXE BESERKER (i will send you the schematic

Weapons(If needed): i will send it through skype

Anything extra?: Can maybe red and blue be here?

Name: Zephyr

Skin: I've got it if ya need it, let me know. I'll be following the topic.

Fighting style: Wolf (?) Zephyr is a husky, so standard stuff. She can use a small amount of magic though.

Weapons: N/A

Anything extra?: I don't know about you, but a non-humanoid character sounds interesting. But that's just me.

Name: Pitachai
Skin: Under my name to the left :)

Fighting style (Can be a name of a person from a game *recommended*) Ummmmm i would like to fight like link from the Legend of Zelda :P

Weapons(If needed): Iron Sword with a black and dark blue strip in the middle(could oyu please make the texture? if you can't im ok with an iron sword) and a shield(From my shield rig please :P)

Anything extra?: Ummm if its not too over powered I would like you to put in my dark powers but if its too OP then dont use it. Here's the link to it if you want it: http://image.noelshack.com/minis/2013/39/1379977734-new-dark-skin.png  WARNING: DO NOT USE THE DARK SKIN IN MY SIGNATURE IT IS OUTDATED!

and one more thing.........

THANKS!!!

Guest Zeeovox-Blaze

Name:  Agnus Blaze
Skin:  xgqMl4f.png

Fighting style (Can be a name of a person from a game *recommended*)  Eren from Attack on titan

Weapons(If needed): Diamond sword

Anything extra? : Nope.

(for this time imma make a new character)

Name: Scott "Sky" Skarrae 

Skin: F2V4BKb.png

Fighting style  Ezio auditore 

Weapons(If needed): hidden blades or daggers

Anything extra?: make sure he has the personality of Ezio

Edited by Sky Runner Clyde