Mortality Animation Demo - A Game Developed with Mine-Imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello!

I've been hard at work redesigning all animations! I'm not even half done yet, but I've been working on them every day, full-time for quite a bit. I'm happy to say that the new models have turned out incredibly well and I'll hopefully have all animations done by next week!

Here's a list of what's changed from the old animations!

1. Increased resolution
  2. Increased FPS for smoother gameplay
  3. Three new models! (Originally was the Steve/Alex models)
  4. More than double the number of attack animations
  5. Double the number of counter animations players can perform
  6. Varied attack lengths
  7. More fluid attack inputs and controls (well, that's programming instead of animation, but it works really well!)

So!

To show an example of Mortality's animation potential, here's a demo of two animations that will appear in-game!

Spoiler

Follow me on Twitter, YouTube, or here to stay updated on the development of Mortality!

What the heck is Mortality?

Spoiler

Everything you need to know about it can be found here! You can also checkout my page here to see more posts!

As always, can't wait to show more details with you guys!

On 2/2/2022 at 2:26 PM, TwoToRule said:

Looks great! I would like to suggest that you add in more overlapping action to make it feel more natural. Other than that, the poses look great and and have a nice speed to them. Good job!

Thank you! I'm going to test the animations in my current build and see if I can start putting together footage for a gameplay reveal soon.