Minecraft Endventures Episode 1 Remake: The Encounter

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

A remake of the first episode of Willcraft's Animation series, Minecraft Endventures. He originally started it in 2012 and the first 5 episodes were made about a month after he discovered Mineimator and a bit into 2013. Since Episode 6 he has improved the animation vastly, in the later years Willcraft felt the first 5 episodes were terrible because they didn't fit well with the later episodes' plots and had pretty cringy voice acting and terrible animation. So he unlisted those episodes and put them in his unlisted videos playlist and also decanonized from the series. From there his Minecraft Endventures series felt kind of incomplete in away without those episodes being there for context of the beginning of the series. He did reference some of the old episodes in newer episodes but in different ways that fit with the later plot and those are just small clips and not actual fully fledged animations. It is now the year 2021 and Willcraft stopped making MC content in 2016 and also discontinued Endventures in that matter, with the last episode being posted in July 2015. I wanted to give some life to his series and make a tribute to it in someway so those older animations can really feel like they are apart of the modern episodes, which I was inspired by people continuing Black Plasma Studio's Songs of War after it was discontinued after the first season. I also plan on remaking the other 4 episodes, which may take over a month to get them all out.

Willcraft is completely fine with me doing this after speaking to him on his discord about this.
https://postimg.cc/214wYH9c
Although he believes it's a waste of time and bad of me using his work as a base for my animation, I think it's a good way to improve my skills with animation and gives me a good hobby and it's a good tribute to a underrated series.

Edited by Turbulated