Recruiting Chat Mod - Round II!

Congratulations to our three new chat mods!

SurvivorCrafters

Pitachai

Happy Gleyson

Old:

Greetings, people of Mine-imator forums! Once again, the moderating team is looking for a new addition to the Chat Moderator team. Please fill out the application below if you're interested. The application period will go on for 2 to 3 days.

Privileges granted by the title of Chat Mod include:

-The ability to kick/ban users from chat.

-Shiny nameplate

-Other things

NOTE: Please fill out an application below even if you've already done so in the previous post. This'll help us condense all the applications into one area for easier reviewing.

The application - BE HONEST! Answer every question in as much detail or as in little detail as you want!

Any warning points and why:

How often are you on the chat (timings roughly, if you can):

What is a Chat Mod to you, (Do you find them useful, useless, be honest.):

:

What were your opinions (Intial thoughts and present thoughts. BE HONEST! They can be negative!):

Why do you want to become one, (Do you think you'll add something if we're not so useful?):

Age (We aren't too bothered, but it's a fact to be taken into consideration - You can just put teen etc if you don't wish to state age):

Timezone*:

Now for a realistic scenario IF the app is shortened or anything is missed out, it will be ignored!

IMPORTANT: Answer the Scenario!

If there's a spammer, with links being said one after another like so:

Spammer: LOLLOOKATMEPLZ

etc.

What would you do?

That's it for the application, please copy/paste it and fill it out below. Again, there will be 2 to 3 days for this. Possibly more, depending on the amount of applications we get.

_*Preferably someone in the GMT+ timezone. Not to say that people outside of this timezone don't have a chance.

More information will be provided on request. Good luck to all!

Any warning points and why:None

How often are you on the chat (timings roughly, if you can):Mostly all the time on the weekends. Sometimes during the week

What is a Chat Mod to you, (Do you find them useful, useless, be honest.):Someone who keeps the chat from spam,cursing, and others.

:

What were your opinions (Intial thoughts and present thoughts. BE HONEST! They can be negative!): At first I thought that chat mods were a little useless because we already had normal mods. Then I realized of how often normal mods arent in chat and chat mods are in chat more often so it is helpful.

Why do you want to become one, (Do you think you'll add something if we're not so useful?): So I can keep the chat free from spammers. Also I have seen lots of chat mods around so much and I know how to be one. I think I will be an excellent chat mod since I am chat very often and I am mature.

Age (We aren't too bothered, but it's a fact to be taken into consideration): Sorry I don't give out that info on the internet

Me: Pleasee stop or I will have to give out a warning. If you get 3 warnings its a kick. If you get 3 more its a ban

Timezone*: Central Time America

Edited by Ayhay

Any warning points and why: 3, I Honestly dont know

How often are you on the chat (timings roughly, if you can): Weekends: almost all the time, Weekdays: After School

What is a Chat Mod to you, (Do you find them useful, useless, be honest.): I find them useful

:

What were your opinions (Intial thoughts and present thoughts. BE HONEST! They can be negative!): Im Glad their there and i feel Glad their there

Why do you want to become one, (Do you think you'll add something if we're not so useful?): I would like to become one (again) because im more mature and after monitoring them i finally know how to act like one

Age (We aren't too bothered, but it's a fact to be taken into consideration): 13

Timezone*: GMT

Now for a realistic scenario:

etc.

What would you do?

I would say:

Me:Please don't do that

Spammer: NONONO NO D:ODDF

Me: Do that one more time and its a kick

Spammer: LOLOLOL GIMME KICK FFOFIFHN

(Zilten Kicked Spammer)

(Spammer Joined the Room)
Spammer: LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL IS THAT THE BEST U CAN DO

Spammer: _TKTJTnIFNFINFNFINFF

Me: Thats It. Your Out.

(Zilten Banned Spammer)

Any warning points and why:absolutely zero

How often are you on the chat (timings roughly, if you can):im usually on from 6:00-7:00 AM and after 3:00 PM

What is a Chat Mod to you, (Do you find them useful, useless, be honest.):I find them quite useful,due to so many spammers that come on the chat every now and then

:

What were your opinions (Intial thoughts and present thoughts. BE HONEST! They can be negative!):(if this talks about the opinions of the chat)at first,i was kinda shy to go on the chat,but then I met a buncha awesome people that remind me of me(except dem spammers,oh man I wanna kick them)

Why do you want to become one, (Do you think you'll add something if we're not so useful?):since im on the chat very often,i have seen a few spammers here and there.(also,the good people of the chat can tell me if they need this guy kicked/banned,i'd be glad to see spammers and trolls gone,also,dont even think about posting screamers in chat,the one who posts the screamer shall and will get kicked by me,cuz im a bit paranoid about screamers.)

Age (We aren't too bothered, but it's a fact to be taken into consideration):eeeh,lets just say im a pre-teen

Timezone*:eastern timezone(US)

etc.

What would you do?

give that guy a warning,if he keeps that up,i kick him,any further spamming will result in a ban

Any warning points and why: 1 for spamming, I honestly don't know why.

How often are you on the chat (timings roughly, if you can): About an hour each day.

What is a Chat Mod to you, (Do you find them useful, useless, be honest.): I do find them useful when there are problems in chat.

What were your opinions (Intial thoughts and present thoughts. BE HONEST! They can be negative!): I thought this was a good idea. There were and still are a lot of problems in chat, like spamming, insulting, etc.

Why do you want to become one, (Do you think you'll add something if we're not so useful?): I am mature and fair, and I think I will be a good addition to the chat mod team.

Age (We aren't too bothered, but it's a fact to be taken into consideration): 12

Timezone*: Central

etc.

What would you do?

spammer: LOLLOOKATMEPLZ

me: Please stop spamming.

me: You will be kicked if you continue.

(spammer was kicked)

(spammer joined)

me: LAST CHANCE. Spam some more, and you're gone.

(spammer has been banned)

Edited by derpbotnik

The application - BE HONEST! Answer every question in as much detail or as in little detail as you want!

Any warning points and why: None.  Squeaky clean!!

How often are you on the chat (timings roughly, if you can): I can be on about 20 minutes a day, after skewl.

What is a Chat Mod to you, (Do you find them useful, useless, be honest.):  Chat mods are chat mods.  They help keep (and in some instances, create), chaos in the chat to a minimum.

:

What were your opinions (Intial thoughts and present thoughts. BE HONEST! They can be negative!):  My initial thoughts were a bit wary, but I think I've adjusted.  Anyone's open to disagree here, but think there's only going up from here.  I do think some instances get out hand though, and VERY MUCH so.

Why do you want to become one, (Do you think you'll add something if we're not so useful?):  I like helping people.  No other reason to it.

Age (We aren't too bothered, but it's a fact to be taken into consideration): 14, 15 in October.

Timezone*: Eastern Standard Time; I live on the Eastern Coast of the USA.

Now for a realistic scenario IF the app is shortened or anything is missed out, it will be ignored!

etc.

What would you do?

I'd warn them.  After the third warning, they'd get the metaphorical and literal *kick* from the chat room.  Gotta keep order.  Depending on whether or not they did this before, I'd consider the ban.  However, I typically would consult other mods before banning.

Any warning points and why:none that i know of

How often are you on the chat (timings roughly, if you can):Mostly when ever i'm online before 1 o'clock on saturdays and sundays and 3-9Pm on any other day

What is a Chat Mod to you, (Do you find them useful, useless, be honest.): i find them very usefull and if somthings going on the know the anser (most of the time)

:

What were your opinions (Intial thoughts and present thoughts. BE HONEST! They can be negative!):i was afraid of people when i sigend up i thought they would all neglect me but it turns out there are nice people

Why do you want to become one, (Do you think you'll add something if we're not so useful?): well first you probably would be sucsessfull but if you weren't i think i would add somthing

Age (We aren't too bothered, but it's a fact to be taken into consideration):12

Timezone*:GMT (i think (UK(Blackburn)))

Now for a realistic scenario IF the app is shortened or anything is missed out, it will be ignored!

IMPORTANT: Answer the Scenario!

etc.

What would you do?

i would tell him to stop (Warning)if he contines i will kick him. if he back and contines i will Temp Ban him and if he contines after that Permaban him

Any warning points and why: none lyk.

How often are you on the chat (timings roughly, if you can): I can go on everynight. 3-9PM on weekdays, wow. I feel geeky.

What is a Chat Mod to you, (Do you find them useful, useless, be honest.):Someone who can enforce the rules when someone is being rude or disrespectful, also someone who can speak to and be fun around 

:

What were your opinions (Intial thoughts and present thoughts. BE HONEST! They can be negative!): I thought everyone who hate and just be mayhem, but it's a great community!

Why do you want to become one, (Do you think you'll add something if we're not so useful?): Because sometimes people can take things too far but also because I can help and just be a laugh! :)

Age (We aren't too bothered, but it's a fact to be taken into consideration):16

Timezone*:GMT

Now for a realistic scenario IF the app is shortened or anything is missed out, it will be ignored!

etc.

What would you do?

I would give him a warning, if he continues I will warn him, after 3 warning I will kick him from the chat.

This will set the example to the others players in the chat. :)

Any warning points and why: 1 - Because I was being kind of childish a while back this year and it was just a warning from one of the Mods. I have learned from my mistakes now and I have learned my lesson.

How often are you on the chat (timings roughly, if you can): Usually daily or every two days, around 7-8 o'clock for around 30 minutes each time. It depends on how busy I am. But I would make time to go on more if I had a job to do.

What is a Chat Mod to you, (Do you find them useful, useless, be honest.): I find chat Mods very useful, good for keeping the chat safe from spammers. Before chat mods, people could just post links over and over and I would get really annoyed and leave if it happened too much. But now it is much better.

What were your opinions (Intial thoughts and present thoughts. BE HONEST! They can be negative!): I thought chat mods were originally going to be bad, and I was wary. But I realised after a day or so that it would be good to keep out the spammers. I have posted on topics from when they were first announced and I posted that I thought it was a good idea.

Why do you want to become one, (Do you think you'll add something if we're not so useful?): I think I would be good and mature to stop spammers, swearers and other rule-breakers. There is usually 1 chat mod on at a time but I think 2 on would be even better, and even sometimes there is none on. I would stop what I was doing to go on the chat if there was 5+ on the chat and not atleast 2 chat mods. I think I would be a great addition, that would join in with conversations, and still be rule-enforcing. I wouldn't be someone people would be 'scared of' in a way.

Age (We aren't too bothered, but it's a fact to be taken into consideration): 11, going to be 12 on the 27th this month.

Timezone*: GMT

etc.

What would you do?: I would give them a warning, politely saying 'Please stop spamming (Username).'. If it continued I would say 'Please stop spamming (Username). It will be a kick next time.) Then if they continued to spam I would kick them. If they came back on and spammed further it would be a ban, and I would await further instructions from a Mod if they required me to unban them for whatever reason, not that a spammer should be.

Thank you, and I hope you take my application into consideration and choose me as the next chat Mod! :D I wish the best of luck to all the other applicants!

Edited by Ayhay

1 Due of a topic i made a while back... Il just say this. I'm sorry if i gave you nightmares.

I been on the fourms since it began and on the chat since it started. But i wont be using that as a positive. Anyway. Heres how often i'm on the chat. about 9 hours a day at times. and i'm on almost all day in the weekends. but i get afk at times due of my job and my animation. I often stop being afk when trouble arises  and try to stop the problem before it gets worst.

A chat mod to me... is a responsibility. Even Being Mod, Admin is a BIG responsibility... Let me recap this from my last app.

Let me update on this... Okay. So. It seems we have more chat mods now. Like Lach and Steve. The chat as been getting a bit more chaotic when theres no chat mod around. But really. more chat mods that live around different time zones means more chat mods getting on when theres no chat mods from a specific time zone anymore! Most Chat mods are pretty nice to talk to and very friendly.. while some wants a smart conversation. I can respect that! Anyway. Keep up the good work chat mods and mods.

What were your opinions (Intial thoughts and present thoughts. BE HONEST! They can be negative!):

Let us Recap and update on this again!

Update: It seems like zilten is no longer mod... replaced by apples. Alright. And Now my problem is waylon. (SO SORRY WAYLON :( )

Alright. I know waylon's laptop broke and stuff. but really. Waylon needs to be in the chat more often when she gets back with a new computer! Il be glad to see here back in the forums when she does come back. Anyway. Keep up the work chat mods!

Why do you want to become one, (Do you think you'll add something if we're not so useful?):

Recap and Update AGAIN!

Alright... So as i am nearing the end of the production of EP1: The adventure begins. I might get less busy! (Yay) Don't worry!

Fun Rummy Will Be Fun. Oh yeah. Lets add to this. That i can get angry at times. But i promise to keep my cool.

Age (We aren't too bothered, but it's a fact to be taken into consideration):

16. And Pretty Smart and mature for my age.

Timezone: GMT-6:00 http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/mountain-time/ Live In Canada, Alberta, Edmonton.

And then comes the scenario. And yes. I am gonna add into this. This is a paste from the old app

Rummy: What's your youtube? 

Spammer: LOLLOOKATMEPLZ!!

Rummy: Are you spamming...

Spammer: LOLLOOKATMEPLZ!!!

Rummy: *Sigh* Are you okay man?

Spammer: LOLLOOKATMEPLZ!!!?

Rummy: Alright. You are starting to annoy me.

Spammer: LOLLOOKATMEPLZ!!!??

Rummy: Guys Should i kick him?

*This is where the scenario goes two ways.*

Scenario 1/1

People in the chat: Kick Him!

Rummy: Okay!

*Rummy Kicks Spammer*

Spammer Enters the room.

Rummy: He's Back!

Rummy: *Private Chats Spammer*

Spammer: WHAT.

Rummy: Whats up with you...

*Talking privately*

*Goes back to chat*

Spammer: I'm sorry for spamming!

Rummy: Now you can start a better path (Much better then mine).

Scenario 1/2

*Rummy Kicks Spammer*

Spammer Enters the room.

Rummy: He's Back!

Rummy: *Private Chats Spammer*

Spammer: WHAT.

Rummy: Whats up with you...

*Talking privately*

*Goes back to chat*

Spammer: LOLLOOKATMEPLZ!!!???~

Rummy: I told you! FOR 4 TIMES!

People in the chat: BAN Him!

Rummy: Okay...

*Rummy Ban's Spammer From Chat*

Let me add into this. 

Scenario 1/3

*Rummy Kicks Spammer*

Rummy: Anyway. I have to go now. Il call up a chat mod or il be afk and wait until he comes back.

People In The Chat: Okay Rummy! 

Rummy: Massage me on skype if he comes back by the time i get kicked out.

PITC: Okay. See you rum.

~Rummy

Edited by Ayhay

Any Warning Points:Yes Why:Well apparently abusive behavior : P

How often are you on the chat:Well I'm usually always on the forums and i always hit the chat button when i join.

What is a chat mod to you:Well they stop people from spamming and cussing,and sometimes they be a little harsh so thats why i wanna be there cause some mods are to harsh and randomly ban people for tiny things they did wrong.

Why do you want to become one. To stop moderators from abusing people,stop spammers.

I

etc.

What would you do?

I would give him a warning,if he continues I will give 2 warnings then if he keeps on doing it ill kick him.

Any warning points and why: no and im surprised about that

How often are you on the chat (timings roughly, if you can): im on mostly every day sometime im only gone for a day or two

What is a Chat Mod to you, (Do you find them useful, useless, be honest.): a person of authority

What were your opinions (Intial thoughts and present thoughts. BE HONEST! They can be negative!): well thing have been a bit hectic but aslo still has a sense of control

Why do you want to become one, (Do you think you'll add something if we're not so useful?): so I can try and help make the forums fair and fun for everybody

Time zone*:eastern time zone

etc.

What would you do? ok dude calm down with the links I'll take a look for ya. just don't keep spamming this is a warning

Any warning points and why: I don't think I have any.

How often are you on the chat (timings roughly, if you can): I'm there sometimes, But if I were a moderator, I would be there a LOT more often.

What is a Chat Mod to you, (Do you find them useful, useless, be honest.): I think they are cool.

:

What were your opinions (Intial thoughts and present thoughts. BE HONEST! They can be negative!): "Hmm, Chat moderators? That seems neat."

Age (We aren't too bothered, but it's a fact to be taken into consideration): Oh, um, I am a teen. Is that enough?

Timezone*: Central

etc.

What would you do? "Stop spamming, You could get a warning, or a kick, or a ban. You have to be careful in chat." (I picture that as a song in my head)

If he continued, I would give him a quick warning.

Edited by Ayhay

Any warning points and why:1 for creating multiple accounts a couple of months ago.

How often are you on the chat (timings roughly, if you can):on sat/sun 4-5 hours. On mon-fri 2-3 hours each day.

What is a Chat Mod to you, (Do you find them useful, useless, be honest.):Some help some just want the yellow name sooo I find them both useful and useless

:

What were your opinions (Intial thoughts and present thoughts. BE HONEST! They can be negative!): Well some chat mods let their emotions act instead of their common sense which I dont think should happen (not giving out names)

Why do you want to become one, (Do you think you'll add something if we're not so useful?): well I want to help keep the forums under control and im very active :P

Age (We aren't too bothered, but it's a fact to be taken into consideration): 14

Timezone*: UTC Pacific

etc.

What would you do? Well first I would ask him to stop,if he continued I would kick him,If he still continued I would mute him and contact a moderator like zuexs Tutorial Guy or david if they werent avaliable.

Any warning points and why: I do not have any warning points atm. I have a clean record!!! :D

How often are you on the chat (timings roughly, if you can): I can't be specific but I'm always on chat whenever I come to the forums(which is quite a bit).

What is a Chat Mod to you, (Do you find them useful, useless, be honest.): A person whose responsibility is to keep peace in the chat and to deal with spammers and other abusive people.

What were your opinions (Intial thoughts and present thoughts. BE HONEST! They can be negative!): Some chat mods sometimes are sorta unfair and kick people because they dont like them or something like that, but that shouldn't happen and honestly chat mods shouldn't use their powers until it's absolutely necessary. I have seen apples do this before(Sorry Apples :( ) Ayhay's pretty good and is online a fair amount of the time. I've also seen Steve on quite a bit.....but other than that......I haven't really seen anyone else online much...... 

Why do you want to become one, (Do you think you'll add something if we're not so useful?): I would like to become a chat mod because I like to help people and keep things in order (not that the current chat mods aren't doing that), also because whenever I'm online in the chat 65% of the time there is no chat mod online.

Age (We aren't too bothered, but it's a fact to be taken into consideration - You can just put teen etc if you don't wish to state age): Teen 

Timezone*: GMT Pacific Coast Time

etc.

What would you do?

Scenario #1

What I would do:

Spammer:LOLLOOKATMEPLZ

Others:PLEASE KICK HIM!!!

Pitachai(me): ok hold on, please will you stop spammer?

Pitachai: Spammer I dont want to kick you, but I will have to if you keep on spamming

Pitachai: Ok then spammer

**Pitachai kicked Spammer from Chat**

Pitchai: ok you guys resume whatever you were doing

Scenario #2 

Pitachai: Ok Spammer please stop spamming

Others: ugh spammer stop SPAMMING!!!

Others: Its getting really annoying!

Pitachai: ok then spammer lets have a talk, shall we?

**pulls spammer into a private chat room and talks some sense into him**

Spammer: Listen guys.....I'm sorry for spamming....Pitachai told me what consequences would happen if I continued

Other: oh ok spammer thanks for understanding

Scenario #3

Pitachai: Ok stop please!!! 

Others: Just do something please!!

Pitachai: fine

**kicks Spammer from chat**

Other: phew thxs

Pitahchai: np

Other: He's back! 

Pitachai: Ok Spammer stop or else I'll ban you.

Others: Ban him! Please!!!

Pitachai: Ok then

**bans Spammer from chat**

Scenario #4

Pitachai: dude stop please

Others: kick him

**Pitachai kicks Spammer from chat**

Others: ok....then....

Pitachai: Dang.......gtg now.......

Others: What if he comes back....?

Pitachai: I'll be back on in a while, PM me if he come on and  bothers you guys again and I'll have to deal a harsher punishment

Others: Ok cya Pita

Pitachai: bai

**Pitachai has left the chat**

Any warning points and why: I have not gotten a single warning point since I've joined the forums.

How often are you on the chat (timings roughly, if you can): Every single day.

What is a Chat Mod to you, (Do you find them useful, useless, be honest.): An individual who is selected to keep the forums a fun place to be in.

What were your opinions (Intial thoughts and present thoughts. BE HONEST! They can be negative!): The chat mods are usually pretty nice people, but come can be just plain jerks.

Why do you want to become one, (Do you think you'll add something if we're not so useful?): I hope to make the forums an overall better and safer place to hang out, chat and show your creations.

Age (We aren't too bothered, but it's a fact to be taken into consideration - You can just put teen etc if you don't wish to state age): 13

Timezone*: PST

etc.

What would you do?:

I would warn him/her, if the person does it more than a couple (3-5) times. I kick the spammer.

If they continue doing it after they come back, I contact a mod and tell them about the spammer.

Edited by Ayhay

Any warning points and why: No. Why? Because im rudely polite.

How often are you on the chat (timings roughly, if you can): hm, 10-20 mins for the duration.

What is a Chat Mod to you, (Do you find them useful, useless, be honest.): Useful, kinda useless at some times, but mostly Useful.

:

What were your opinions (Intial thoughts and present thoughts. BE HONEST! They can be negative!): Um,, Im not really sure, i think DO need more of chat mods, but not to much. (if thats an answer)

Why do you want to become one, (Do you think you'll add something if we're not so useful?): Not really, i just like moderating. Its fun. and fun to complain about spammers without being hated. lol

Age (We aren't too bothered, but it's a fact to be taken into consideration - You can just put teen etc if you don't wish to state age): teen (13)

Timezone*: MYT. Im in malaysia, Im usually online on monday, wednesday, saturday and sunday, usually from 8 AM to 10 AM.

Answer time:

IMPORTANT: Answer the Scenario! Ok.

etc.

What would you do?

Id give him a warning politely rude, and if he does it again, I will Kick, and if again, report/ban from chat (If thats possible, i dont know chat mod's powers)

Thnx.

Edited by Ayhay

I'm Not Trying To Be A Chat Mod,

But I Let You Guys And Gals Know This

Chat Mod Must Has A High Responsibility, Be Honest, Be Polite, Be There When They Need You And When Kicking, Banning Must Do When It Is Necessary!

Thats All What I'm Going To Say/Type.

Good Luck :D  

Edited by Ayhay

1, bad language (long time ago)

Every, single, gawd, darn, day.

Someone who enforces the rules of chat. Nothing more, nothing less. Very useful in situations where people get out of control and their presence keeps the chat from being crazy.

:

My initial thoughts were pretty negative, as I liked the freedom of the chat. As time passed however, I've seen the good (and the bad...) that has come from having Chat Mods. I say they are pretty useful, though, I also wouldn't mind not having them. I'm sort of in the middle on this one.

It's fine to me if there are chat mods or if there aren't chat mods. Simple.

Well, I'd probably wanna be one because I'm usually on the chat everyday. I think I would moderate well and scope out the situation before making judgement. I don't like things to be unequal and unfair. Probably because of slight OCD, but I believe in Equivalent Exchange (Full Metal Alchemist reference) and things need to be equal and fair. 

Age (We aren't too bothered, but it's a fact to be taken into consideration - You can just put teen etc if you don't wish to state age):

Timezone*:

CSt

etc.

What would you do?

Me:

Spammer please stop spamming, it is against chat rules.

Spammer:

LOOK AT MEEE

Me:

Second warning, please stop spamming, it is against chat rules to do so.

Spammer:

LOOK AT MEE

Me:

Final warning, do it again and you will be kicked from the chatroom.

Spammer:

FDFKDSOFKGFKSOF

Me:

- Kick -

If he were to come back again doing the same things I would temporary ban him and alert a moderator.

Also, anyone who really knows me knows that, at times, I'm completely mature. Sure I make act like I act in the chat, but it's fun to me. I can have fun and discern what's a joke and what's not a joke from time to time. I only act the way I act to just be comedic, even though it may get me some warnings at times, heh heh. I think choosing me would benefit you greatly, but you know there are other candidates, so good luck.

AND MAY ZA FARCE BE EVAR IN UR MAGIC 

i am doom so idk fear me or something

Edited by BlackCrept

Any warning points and why: Sig too long, my sig was too long that time when The Amazing Frossa edit it.I was kinda mad that time too but Im over it now so dont worry.

How often are you on the chat: Depends on my mood -.-

What is a Chat Mod to you: Useful, sometimes they ignore what I am asking and I shuts the door.

:

What were your opinions: Apples, I like him actually, Ayhay yeah oh god :D, Keyblade, not actually but neutral :) Steve, yeah like him :) THe others I don't know is nothing.

Why do you want to become one: I want to not be ignored like they do to me :(because im too young :(

etc.

What would you do? Stop or I'll throw a banana or a brick!!! If he still didn't learn from my words its a kick if he still spam its a warning points or ban.

Any warning points and why:None And I'm Trying My Best To Behave In This Wonderful Forum

Everyday 

Mondays: Access Via Laptop ( Full Time )

Tuesdays: Access Via Laptop And Mobile (Evening)

Wednesday: Access Via Laptop And Mobile (Evening)

Thursday: Access Via Laptop And Mobile (Evening)

Friday: Access Via Laptop (Full Time)

Saturday: Access Via Laptop And Mobile (Evening)

Sunday: Access Via Laptop (Full Time)

Just Wanted To Keep The Chat Room Clean Of Spammer, Bully And Whos Being Rude

YES!! It Is Useful Because Its The Important Job Of The Chat Room 

Well Some Chats Mods Are Polite At Others While Are Not, Just Lolly Gagging Around And They Just Wanted To Have Shiny Names.

Just Keeping The Forum Clean From CyberBully And I Want To Keep This Forum Community Friendly

Timezone*: Brunei Time ( +7:05 )

etc.

What would you do?

First: Kindly Ask Him To Stop

Second: If He Continue, I Give Him A Warning Point

Third: Say Goodbye To Forum And Hello Hammer BAN!!

Fourth: If He Want To Apologize And Won't Did It Again, I Forgive Him/Her

Did I Miss Something?

Please Tell Me If I Did