Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The AK-47 is the weapon finished in 1947, that would revolutionize how the world views firearms.

The Avtomat Kalashnikova, translated somewhere along the lines of 'Automatic Kalashnikov', was created by Mikhail Kalashnikov with some inspiration from Germany's StG 44 and the MP40 (as the AK's design originally had a near exact under-folding stock).

It would also be modified numerous times, being transformed into nearly any type of firearm known to man.

Although the rifle had great historical importance, it's glory within Russia was short-lived when it was mainly replaced by the newer AKM model in 1959.

Despite this, it would have a large presence over other countries around the USSR within Asia.

It had a fire rate of 600 rounds per minute, and was commonly used with its 30 round magazine. It also had a closed-bolt design.

Its most modern variant as of now is the AK-19, finished 7 years after the death of the AK's original creator.

xPw4n9U.png

EUSFlfu.png

(P.S. I literally made this in ONE DAY, so if things look half baked, blame me :()

Edit: I forgot the DOWNLOAD LINK:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7rjpimzxhp5hb6n/AK-47.zip/file

Edited by TheLuigiNoidMan