Birdly0ne13

Missing block.

8 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Do ya have a Screenshot? Or any detail? Maybe I can Help Ya. 

Yes, I have, but Idk why I can't insert image from URL. When I paste a link, it doesn't load to the forum.

4 minutes ago, Birdly0ne13 said:

Yes, I have, but Idk why I can't insert image from URL. When I paste a link, it doesn't load to the forum.

Here is my trick. When you open up your Imgur Website, just simply click onto the New post button, and from here what you need to do is Drgag your Screenshot into t, and then wait a few seconds, and then Right click on the image then click Copy Image Address. Then paste it in. Hope that helpful. 

13 minutes ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Here is my trick. When you open up your Imgur Website, just simply click onto the New post button, and from here what you need to do is Drgag your Screenshot into t, and then wait a few seconds, and then Right click on the image then click Copy Image Address. Then paste it in. Hope that helpful. 

7lvTpoj.jpg

2 hours ago, Birdly0ne13 said:

As on the picture.

Hmm let me find out why. For more information about this go chat me in the messenger on this forum. This is not the place we're we can chat lot. That is messengers. 

1 hour ago, 9redwoods said:

Let me clear this up for you.

The wall model is broken in Mine-imator 1.2.7. The update was a minor one, so downgrading to 1.2.6 is recommended if you need the model.

Thanks yo so much!!!