Pokecube (continuing DuranTG's work)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok if you zoom out on my rigs, the textures are all glitchy. Should i fix this, or is it ok?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Ok if you zoom out on my rigs, the textures are all glitchy. Should i fix this, or is it ok?

• You should definitely fix it.
    • Well, it would be good, but it's not top priority
    • Nah, it's fine!

Where Did You Put My Rigs?! They're Gone!!! I'm So Upset Right Now! >:(

In the gen 2 topics. I don't like deviating from the main post either. But Boom had his idea and this happened. I tried to convince him otherwise. But oh well. They're in gen II topic because I do not believe you made gen I rigs

BoomMaker, today i make a rig of Mega Charizard X, ElvenShot sayed: im retextured the DuranTGs Charizard Rig,other people liked, but seriously,i respect DuranTG Hard work but i maked best, i use details i worked hard,if you are reading DuranTG, Sorry for the trouble,its all, give your oppinion BOOMMaker

Where Did You Put My Rigs?! They're Gone!!! I'm So Upset Right Now! >:(

As Elven said, they're in the Generation II topic. Sorry for upsetting you... I just was trying to make things more organized... 

In the gen 2 topics. I don't like deviating from the main post either. But Boom had his idea and this happened. I tried to convince him otherwise. But oh well. They're in gen II topic because I do not believe you made gen I rigs

Well... i thought it would be more organized this way...

BoomMaker, today i make a rig of Mega Charizard X, ElvenShot sayed: im retextured the DuranTGs Charizard Rig,other people liked, but seriously,i respect DuranTG Hard work but i maked best, i use details i worked hard,if you are reading DuranTG, Sorry for the trouble,its all, give your oppinion BOOMMaker

Can you provide a picture or a link to your topic if you made one? :P

Added Project's Delphox and Greninja rigs! Head on over here to rep him up if you haven't already! 

Oh and one more thing... When the Pyroland babies and Balloonicorns are removed, some rigs will no longer work, including:

Happiny

Poliwag

Poliwhirl