Second Herobrine First Person Battle

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Kind of confusing at first. Liked how you had Herobrine through the dirt blocks at him though. I also liked the blinking effect. Nice job over all. Try to make it more clear on the fact that Herobrine is lifting the player up too. That's what mostly got me confused at first.

Make sure to add light objects to your torches. You add them through the library and can change the color and intensity. If you need help check out my light tutorial . Keep up the good work

I did add light, i made it dim though because they were redstone torches, and in real MC they barely give off any light.

Awesome About 200x Better than you first one

But

The Camera looked inside his body at certain points not sure if you wanted that or not

Also please check out my new animation

Thanks. And yeah i noticed that it looked inside his body. Not sure where that once, i didint have it on the keyframes, looked through all of them, didint find it. Not sure how i could of fixed it.

Kind of confusing at first. Liked how you had Herobrine through the dirt blocks at him though. I also liked the blinking effect. Nice job over all. Try to make it more clear on the fact that Herobrine is lifting the player up too. That's what mostly got me confused at first.

It wasint blinking, it was the camera moving inside the players body. Didint see it in the keyframes so i didint know how to fix it. And i moved Herobrines arm's up, and i didint know what else to do there so, yeah. :P

Well thanks for the support guys, Imma be adding a First Person Shooter test here in a bit for testing the new animation.