Dark March (Lighting test)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

As the description of the video states, this maybe a bit of a boring one, but this is just a lighting test, hopefully Rockstar doesn't sue me for using Dark March and Antoni >w<

The rain effect keeps bugging out during export and I couldn't figure out how to fix it so I hope you enjoy <3

1 hour ago, Frost said:

Are you really back to animate?

Besides that, I have some tips n shit. First, I'd recommend turning up your fog size and lower the distance, to add some fade to it. Second, I'd advise adding some other lights in the scene;  you should place point lights for the torches and the glowstone, and mess around with the spot light settings. Third, (this is entirely optional) I sometimes like to place a moon ambience spotlight up by the moon, and have it shine down onto the scene (for night scenes). Just make sure that the light isn't too saturated and bright.

Your animation looks fine, just keep practicing.

Hopefully this helped some. Never thought I'd see you use MI again, but welcome back.

I'm not back, back

and thanks for the critique, I am very rusty ;w;